2014 Worlds - Men Free Program | Page 8 | Golden Skate

2014 Worlds - Men Free Program

Mista Ekko

Record Breaker
Nah, I wouldn't kick some of the lady skaters out of bed either :biggrin:

I used to have the hots for Korpi

Well, Looks like Canada have their 2 spots now

Will help Nguyan on his claim for an Olympic silver medal ! (he's Canadian)

apple123

On the Ice
I actually think Jin Seo stands out in that group and expresses the music much better than Nam. I don't know what Nam try to interpret half the time TBH.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Hendrickx (BEL)

Rhapsody in Blue on a very handsome skater.

3A-2T very tilted in the air
3A step out
3Lz(e?)-2T
StSq
FCSp
3S-2T-2T (rip) has he zayaked?
3Lz(e) step out
2F
nearly falls backwards
3Lo just
CSSp nearly falls during the change
definitely out of steam
2A
CCoSp

Some really nice moments. Can be very fluid and soft when he wants to be.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Zamboni break. Thank god. *runs around doing things!*

BusyMom

Medalist
I actually think Jin Seo stands out in that group and expresses the music much better than Nam. I don't know what Nam try to interpret half the time TBH.
Obviously depends on the personal tastes. My family is one from the Nguyen clan, I incline to think different. Bias as it is.

elee63

Final Flight
Agreed. But look at it this way. Mao eventually caught up to Yuna in terms of musicality (imh). Took a while to get there, but these two kids are going to improve steadily over the next few years, and it won't be an exponential journey. What will matter is the final product.

MaiKatze

Record Breaker

I agree. I'm happy for Canada that there is new talent coming, but for me he didn't do much. He is just 15 and there is certainly more to come but for now I liked Jin Seo better as well.

auser

Record Breaker
Firefox. Thanks, I'll try that.

No. I just meant I pressed the enter button on the keyboard! (I couldn't think of a good way of wording it! :laugh:) It did it all in the same tab.

Just clicking on the raw link takes me to a page with a video that is geo-blocked.

The reason I want to know is that when I get round to watching videos of the SD performances that Eurosport are not showing in their highlights, I would prefer to use the Eurovision site so that I get the best quality pictures (...and the warm-up groups - I like watching them! ;) :biggrin: )

CaroLiza_fan
Just clicking on the raw link takes me to a page with a video that is geo-blocked.

Okay, that is the way it is supposed to work, because UK, USA, Canada, et al, all the countries that have TV rights are geoblocked. So if you're on the ISU stream site and it says you're geoblocked, click on the hola icon in your browser. It will look like an yellow/orange smiling face with spikey hair or the flag of the country it detects for you. You can always hover your mouse over the icons until one says hola to make sure. When you click on the hola icon, it should give you an option of choosing a country you want to access the ISU site through. It will say something like edgesuite.net and then let you choose a country. You need to choose a country not geoblocked by ISU, India and Australia have worked for me. Hope this helps.

TMC

Record Breaker
Shoot, already locked mine a week ago in a separate thread:
1) Hanyu
2) Machida
3) Fernandez
4) Yan

elee63

Final Flight
Eurosport showing Machida's replay. Man does he have so much drama. Loved it. Hope he can pull through.

Mista Ekko

Record Breaker
Machida will go clean or almost and win with too much PCS, Just to annoy me,
Fernandez will deserve the win and will get second,
Hanyu will get 3rd if he arrives
Verner will get 4th, As he does at worlds, But will be a little better than Hanyu
5th i have no idea, Kozuka, Yan or Kovtun, Tough call but i'll forefeit on Kovtun since the other 2 are in final