2014 Worlds - Men Free Program | Page 9 | Golden Skate

2014 Worlds - Men Free Program

apple123

On the Ice
Agreed. But look at it this way. Mao eventually caught up to Yuna in terms of musicality (imh). Took a while to get there, but these two kids are going to improve steadily over the next few years, and it won't be an exponential journey. What will matter is the final product.

Regarding Mao and Yuna, for me Mao has always been the one with the flair and the touch of musicality. So...

elee63

Final Flight
Machida will go clean or almost and win, And will win with too much PCS, Just ato annoy me,
Fernandez will deserve the win and will get second,
Hanyu will get 3rd if he arrives
Verner will get 4th, As he does at worlds, But will be a little better than Hanyu
5th i have no idea, Kozuka, Yan or Kovtun, Tough call but i'll forefeit on Kovtun since the other 2 are in final

Who knows, worst case scenario, Machida can let the nerves get to him like he did in Sochi...

TMC

Record Breaker
It seems that the day's rest in between really does reduce splatting

elee63

Final Flight
Regarding Mao and Yuna, for me Mao has always been the one with the flair and the touch of musicality. So...

So... nothing. If you think that, you can just disregard my comment. It's all subjective anyhow.
Waiting till the weekend to see vids of the short, but so happy that Mao made a record score. Loved her short program this season.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Come on Max! Blow the roof off the place.

Lol you can tell which skaters have done shows in Japan...huge roars for Abbott and Kovtun.

aschiutza

On the Ice
I wonder if Verner will succed to held his nerves together. I wish it, as i like him a lot.

Write me in the group who at the moment is not so warmed to Nam. For sure he has great skills, but apart of it, doesn't bring too much spark or personality. That will change for sure with Orser as a coach.

Such a pity that Kevin didn't have a great competition. I know he has not the skills the other top canadians (Chan and Nam) have, but he can sold his programs very well and the short suited him very well.

KwanIsALegend

Fly On
Medalist
If this Eurosport guy says ''Foot Perfect" one more time I'm gonna scream.
( although Machilda was foot perfect EOE)

TMC

Record Breaker
That remains to be seen :laugh:

Hope the Americans and Bychenko knock it out o d park

There haven't been as many falls so far as in Sochi though, or I missed them. But true, we'll have to wait and see.

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Just getting back to the Hola discussion.

Aha! I just saw a wee fiery haired face in the corner of my status bar. A Hola button! But, when I click on the link for the ISU Eurovision stream, there is no button in the window that opens.

And when I open it in a new tab in a window that does have the Hola button, the face turns into a Union Jack, and when you click on it, it gives you options of changing country. But, the ones I tried (India, Brazil and Australia) cut the address right down to just http://edgesuite.net/

Just out of curiousity, I tried it there now with a page of this thread, and it took me to the home page, www.goldenskate.com

So, I don't know!

That's enough experimenting - I'm going back to watching some skating! :biggrin:

CaroLiza_fan