2014 Worlds - Ladies Free Skating | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2014 Worlds - Ladies Free Skating

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I cracked a PBR at the beginning of the ladies SP and it was one of the best shows I've ever seen. Here's to each of the Ladies.....each and every one!!:eek::popcorn:

TMC

Record Breaker
Right - I'm relatively new to the world of internet FS fandom. Is it really so that Yuna fans are furious (and expressing their fury all over the place) because Mao broke her WR? What is the point of that? WRs are always going to be broken? I'm just worried in case Mao skates perfectly (which I hope she does) and breaks the WR again...will she get death threats and sh!t like that??

Oh and break the ice Vale!!!

Kuan

Final Flight
Though I like Valentina, I wish for more speed and less and hand-choreography :slink:

Glad she hit her jumps.

Mista Ekko

Record Breaker
Great stuff from Valentina, one doubled jump, The rest good, 3 combinations

Hope they give her the PCS to raise her way way up from this.

zamboni step

Final Flight
This should be a very good score for Valentina, possible UR on the second 3Lz? It looked to be within the quarter though. Replay shows her coming down right on the border with the toe.....that could be important if the tech panel are going to be mean.

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Valentina MARCHEI (ITA)

Music: Nyah (from "Mission Impossible" soundtrack) by Hans Zimmer

Black sheer halter dress, sparkly underneath. Red rose in hair

2A+3T - looked ok in replay, bit wobbly on landing
3Lz - good height
2F - e
2A
FSSp
LSp
StSq
3S
3Lz+2T - catchfoot spiral entry, slight scratchy on lutz. Looked < in replay
3S+2T+2T
CCoSp
ChSq

Very good comeback w/ 5 triples and 2 double axels. She looks pleased. Should move her up a bit.

FS: 52.19+55.18 = 107.37, 157.64, in 1st (out of 1)

mirai4life

1Lo <
Record Breaker
doesn't everyone? I like to think of the korean olympic team as an asian "destiny's child" yu-na was beyoncé (obviously), park was kelly and hae-jin.....was michelle.

lol. Beyonce is going solo now.

Michelle and Kelly are now together battling for that solo career. :eek: :laugh:

Mista Ekko

Record Breaker
This should be a very good score for Valentina, possible UR on the second 3Lz? It looked to be within the quarter though. Replay shows her coming down right on the border with the toe.....that could be important if the tech panel are going to be mean.

I think you're right about the Lutz, Her Tech dropped a bit