16 Nathalie PECHALAT / Fabian BOURZAT FRA
17 Madison CHOCK / Evan BATES USA
18 Elena ILINYKH / Nikita KATSALAPOV RUS
19 Anna CAPPELLINI / Luca LANOTTE ITA
20 Kaitlyn WEAVER / Andrew POJE CAN

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker
Poor C/L. And Russia still have strong chance for 3 spots, don't you think?

whatif

Medalist
Poor C/L. And Russia still have strong chance for 3 spots, don't you think?

Yes, Sinitsina is knocking on that door. That SD score was massive and this draw is perfect to end up in top 6. However their FD is not that good.

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker
Yes, Sinitsina is knocking on that door. That SD score was massive and this draw is perfect to end up in top 6. However their FD is not that good.

Don't forget about 'rusflation' lol

elif

Medalist

Their skating skills are better than everyone in their group so this draw is perfect for them.

dress

On the Ice
I'm eager to see W/P's tango!!! This program can beat C/L's FD.

I hope that every teams will skate their best tonight.

kresslia

Medalist
Another great draw for W/P. I agree with you guys that W/P's LP is definitely superior to C/L's, however I actually think they should be more worried about I/K and P/B. Personally I think it's ridiculous that they even have to worry about I/K after how I/K's short went, but that's an entirely different topic. If I/K goes clean, they're in trouble. If P/B goes clean, it will be close.

fleeting

Queen Anissina
Medalist
Still pulling for P/B. I actually like their Little Prince program and want them to go out with a bang.

Also, poor H/D! First to skate must be rough. Hope they do well though, I adore their Picasso program.

hyperinflation

Match Penalty
nath and fab are the only former 6.0 skaters left in any discipline right?

i hope they get their world title, they always do interesting sh!t and never box themselves in

rosacotton

Final Flight
Another great draw for W/P. I agree with you guys that W/P's LP is definitely superior to C/L's, however I actually think they should be more worried about I/K and P/B. Personally I think it's ridiculous that they even have to worry about I/K after how I/K's short went, but that's an entirely different topic. If I/K goes clean, they're in trouble. If P/B goes clean, it will be close.

I agree with you. Once I heard somewhere that being behind by 3 points in ice dance is really hard to overcome. But with the crazy scores I/K have been getting even with big errors, and having a strong Swan Lake program, I feel none of the top four are safe.

Personally, I'd be thrilled if the podium ends up being some order of the current top 3. Yet I won't be shocked if there are some shakeups during the free.

kresslia

Medalist
I agree with you. Once I heard somewhere that being behind by 3 points in ice dance is really hard to overcome. But with the crazy scores I/K have been getting even with big errors, and having a strong Swan Lake program, I feel none of the top four are safe.

Personally, I'd be thrilled if the podium ends up being some order of the current top 3. Yet I won't be shocked if there are some shakeups during the free.
It is certainly hard to overcome. I'd be writing off practically anyone else as a long shot if they were 3.5 points back. However, if anyone there can overcome the difference, it's I/K... and they can even do it with room to spare (sadly). The question is, can they pull it off despite all the trouble behind the scenes? I'm not sure, but I still consider them the biggest threat right now.

blue_idealist

Record Breaker
nath and fab are the only former 6.0 skaters left in any discipline right?

i hope they get their world title, they always do interesting sh!t and never box themselves in

I think Kostner started appearing at the world level when it was still 6.0, but not for long.

BlackPack

Medalist
Thanks! I found the schedule.... looks like the last group won't show up until 3-4 hours from now...

fleeting

Queen Anissina
Medalist
Charlene's dress just screams Juliet. Didn't even know her program until I looked it up, but I was correct. It isn't even a challenge anymore.

And I rather enjoy Sara's Picasso dress... No clue to why.

Also why are they playing this music did they leave it on a top 40 station or what.