2014 Worlds - Free Dance | Page 13 | Golden Skate

2014 Worlds - Free Dance

Mista Ekko

Record Breaker
You can put the "Psycho" killer string moment into your routine and not choreograph it appropriately.

Just skating around to it ? :mad:

hyperinflation

Match Penalty
paul is really fantastic, is piper really the best partner he can find because i find that hard to believe

why the hell was she smiling through the last half of the program like a teenage girl at her debutante ball tho

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Wow--two big changes to the Hitchcock program. One lift and one spin. Not sure if they were for the better, but I do think they made it easier for themselves. But I love that program. I hope they do well.

ETA: SB. Good for them.

tulosai

Record Breaker
My writing about hot coaches on Golden Skate break! Totally agree re their miss-ability. :)

Tulosai, were you thrilled by Jeremy's great performance?! I didn't stay up to watch but watched on Universal Sports tonight. I think you are a fan, no?
I WAS THRILLED! I have been a bit rough on him the past month or so but yes I am a fan from WAY back and am VERY happy for him he ended his career on a high note, for him and for the USA and for all of us who have watched him for a decade.

On the ice dance topic, G/P have REALLY grown on me. She still has work to do but I love this program and think it is pretty masterful in creating a mood.

wordsworthgirl

Medalist
I WAS THRILLED! I have been a bit rough on him the past month or so but yes I am a fan from WAY back and am VERY happy for him he ended his career on a high note, for him and for the USA and for all of us who have watched him for a decade.

On the ice dance topic, G/P have REALLY grown on me. She still has work to do but I love this program and think it is pretty masterful in creating a mood.

I agree re Jeremy- such a great way to end his career and a way to put all the nay-saying to rest. HE, not Max, was the one who performed well and got the 3rd spot back. and he showed us why he is special today.For a guy who is almost 29 competing against guys 10 and 11 years younger and to do as well as he did was pretty amazing too.

G/P have grown on me too!