Kozubek-POL
Toth-HUN
Alpern-ISR
Wendt-GER
Fomina-RUS
Bohm-SVK
Portova-CZE
Gorojdanov-BLR

lots of luck W/P and P/B---you're going to need it.

kresslia

Medalist
JUDGES FOR FD:

Buchanan-GBR
Kozubek-POL
Toth-HUN
Alpern-ISR
Wendt-GER
Fomina-RUS
Bohm-SVK
Portova-CZE
Gorojdanov-BLR

Let's brace ourselves for world champions I/K.

hyperinflation

Match Penalty
i remember liking this program much more at the olympics. shame about those twizzles

marie france is such a babe

auser

Record Breaker

Thanks for posting these streams WA. Hopefully we will have better luck with buffering tonight

fleeting

Queen Anissina
Medalist
I like Alexandra and Daniel... But I dislike this free skate. We all still remember 2010 Bollywood, no need to redo it with different costumes, guys.

rosacotton

Final Flight
JUDGES FOR FD:

Buchanan-GBR
Kozubek-POL
Toth-HUN
Alpern-ISR
Wendt-GER
Fomina-RUS
Bohm-SVK
Portova-CZE
Gorojdanov-BLR

Honest question: Do you feel C/L potentially won't have as much of an uphill struggle to get on the podium as opposed to W/P and P/B?

hyperinflation

Match Penalty
If more people did Indian music, no one would say this. No one seems to complain about how many tangos we see all the time.

yeah i'm not buying it, d/w's od is one of their best known programs

maybe if the choreography in a/e's was better with less stereotypical indian head bopping...

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Well the Turks transition from bebopy jazz to James Brown feelin' good cracked me up. Cute program. And she's gorgeous. Glad to see them in the FS.

Unfortunately, I lost track of time and missed H/D. Their score seems low. What happened? That's such a great program and they never seem to get the proper credit for it.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Hey look--it's Estonian Golf Dad! Foreeeeeeeeeeeeee!

ETA: That was like a Father/Daughter wedding dance. On sleeping pills. ZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

cptnhastings

On the Ice
yeah i'm not buying it, d/w's od is one of their best known programs

maybe if the choreography in a/e's was better with less stereotypical indian head bopping...

D/W's program was so much better of course.

I just wish more people would risk doing Indian music or something else outside the box. It's not like D/W own all indian music for all time because they had one good program with it.

I'm kinda bored with all the R&J's and Swan Lakes and tangos so I'd prefer others were able to do different music and it's comments like these that make people less willing to take risks and just stick with Swan Lake.