Page 4 of 49 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: 2014 Worlds - Free Dance

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by cptnhastings View Post
    D/W's program was so much better of course.

I just wish more people would risk doing Indian music or something else outside the box. It's not like D/W own all indian music for all time because they had one good program with it.

I'm kinda bored with all the R&J's and Swan Lakes and tangos so I'd prefer others were able to do different music and it's comments like these that make people less willing to take risks and just stick with Swan Lake.
    Because nobody is being rewarded for it.

The three really out of the box programs in the top 20 here--Papadakis and Cizeron's Woodkid program, Hurtado and Diaz's Surviving Picasso and Gilles and Poirier's Hitchcock program--will be lucky--lucky!--to finish in the top 10. They're more likely to finish 10-15th. So we get the 23789483487456845th version of Swan Lake and tangos and R&J's. Why risk when there is no reward.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by fleeting View Post
    This Romeo/Juliet program is... Okay, I suppose. I feel like I've seen it a thousand times though. It's not grabbing me at all.
    That's because it doesn't have a single original moment in it. And the music is this weird mishmash of the two audience tested parts of the two most popular R&J music pieces. G/F are the absolute epitome of the Detroit cookie cutter style.

Banned
    whoever's doing papadakis' face needs to stop setting the make up gun to 'streetwalker'

On the Ice
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckm View Post
    JUDGES FOR FD:

Buchanan-GBR
    Kozubek-POL
    Toth-HUN
    Alpern-ISR
    Wendt-GER
    Fomina-RUS
    Bohm-SVK
    Portova-CZE
    Gorojdanov-BLR

lots of luck W/P and P/B---you're going to need it.
    Umm this is a world championships right? Not Europeans... No American or Canadian judge?! Not even anyone from another continent!! What's up with this?

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by hyperinflation View Post
    whoever's doing papadakis' face needs to stop setting the make up gun to 'streetwalker'
    It's the hair and costume too. She looks like she wandered into the arena between customers.....

Custom Title
    Just as I was thinking that while beautifully sung, this version of Romeo & Juliet seems a bit heavy for this team ... we had an earthquake. Apologies to Mother Earth if she is a big fan of this music & program. I meant no offense. By the way I'm watching this Sportsnet One stream:http://cricfree.tv/sportsnet-one-live-stream.php. I was about to say it was working well, when it just froze on me briefly.

Banned
    papadakis and cizeron are obviously in their mid thirties what the hell, 18/19???

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by MeaganSkater View Post
    Umm this is a world championships right? Not Europeans... No American or Canadian judge?! Not even anyone from another continent!! What's up with this?
    Israel's in Asia. But yeah, 8 European judges.

Let's go Cizeron! (And Papadakis.)

Custom Title
    The only uplifting thing about this dance is her bra.

Banned
    "i like the way this free dance continues to move"

as opposed to what, pj...

Quote Originally Posted by chuckm View Post
    The only uplifting thing about this dance is her bra.

Quote Originally Posted by hyperinflation View Post
    "i like the way this free dance continues to move"

as opposed to what, pj...
    The ice? lol.

Banned
    there's something very 6.0 eurotrash about these two

I wonder why they didn't send Carron and Jones. I like P/C too, but C/J did decently at the Olympics.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MeaganSkater View Post
    That panel made me puke. It is worse than the ladies panel in Soch unbelievably enough. Scratch what I said on the other thread, I&K will now get another ridiculous 110+ score should they even stand up, and probably come from behind to win. I hope they f-up up badly again as that is the only way they wont win and will hopefully end up in the 4th or 5th place they deserve (based on their SD performance alone that is already what they deserve if the others skate well in the FD too). Otherwise it will probably be C&L vs W&P vs P&B for the silver medal.

Page 4 of 49 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast