2014 Worlds - Free Dance | Page 8 | Golden Skate

2014 Worlds - Free Dance

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
I'm going to be chased with a bunch of machetes but that photo does nothing for me! I see how Poje is objectively hot but I don't feel it.

It's okay, I think he's cute and all but I'm not really melting. I'm just providing a service for my fellow posters. :biggrin:

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
the fact that he has to wear clothes is a crime

I propose W/P do a Chippendale's program next year. She can play, I don't know, his manager or something. They make skating clothes with velcro fasteners right? Make it all about reverse exploitation. Lots and lots of male exploitation. The more exploitation the better.

:)

wordsworthgirl

Medalist
I get the Poje talk... but oh well, the ice dancing men are too young for me. Maybe the coaches. Not Morozov or Zhulin please. I can't do Camerlengo's unibrow. Sphilband needs to update his suits. I guess that can be fixed. I like Platov. Still not feeling it though.

You are HILARIOUS! and as an early 40 something Mom of 3 who's followed skating since childhood, today's coaches were the hot skaters I followed years ago.

My vote for hottest coaches goes to (and I'm going to include other disciplines):

Massimo Scali- wowza
John Zimmerman
Platov still looking pretty good (unlike his fellow Russian Artur Dimitriev)
Alexi Urmanov- thank you for updating me on his continued gorgeousness, Mrs. P!
The coach for Bartholmay and Zhang- don't know his name
Peter T
Ingo S - and I know Weak Ankles agrees!