2014 Worlds - Free Dance | Page 9 | Golden Skate

2014 Worlds - Free Dance

fleeting

Queen Anissina
Medalist
Does anyone have a working stream at this point? I've stayed up for group three, and now my stream's gone to guns and skis. Which are fine... But not what I'm interested in.

blue_idealist

Record Breaker
You are HILARIOUS! and as an early 40 something Mom of 3 who's followed skating since childhood, today's coaches were the hot skaters I followed years ago.

My vote for hottest coaches goes to (and I'm going to include other disciplines):

Massimo Scali- wowza
John Zimmerman
Platov still looking pretty good (unlike his fellow Russian Artur Dimitriev)
Alexi Urmanov
The coach for Bartholmay and Zhang- don't know his name
Peter T

Z/B's coach is Lyndon Johnston, former pairs skater for Canada during the '80s.

wordsworthgirl

Medalist
I propose W/P do a Chippendale's program next year. She can play, I don't know, his manager or something. They make skating clothes with velcro fasteners right? Make it all about reverse exploitation. Lots and lots of male exploitation. The more exploitation the better.

:)

Hi Weak Ankles! :) Nice to see you on again tonight. We had fun last night with the Poje stuff. Mrs. P and I still strategizing about who to fix you up with and how.

See my post below re hot coaches and let me know if you agree with any of my picks. and seeing you on here just reminded me to add Ingo!

MeaganSkater

On the Ice
me too

piper is terrrrible. which is a shame, because paul is very, very good

Could not agree more! Piper needs so much refinement on her basic skating skills! It's such a shame Crone/Poirier didn't work out!

But I have to give Piper/Paul credit for their solo creativity!

BlackPack

Medalist
Oh yeah Ingo is hot... but still... I don't normally crush on skating people. Or anyone except a few.

BlackPack

Medalist
Speaking of Chippendale... maybe W&P can do a Magic Mike program, but poor Kaitlyn. No one will notice her.

auser

Record Breaker
Lordy! You are a Good Woman, Mrs P.

It's getting hot in here, or is it just me?

:)

Positively steamy:love:. You could literally hear the deep breath I drew when I saw that pic. Thanks Mrs P, something much more fun to replace my earthquake jitters:clap::cool:

blue_idealist

Record Breaker
For the first time this season, I actually enjoyed the Shibs' performance of this program. I still can't support the crotch grab that Alex does at the beginning though. It just looks silly.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Hi Weak Ankles! :) Nice to see you on again tonight. We had fun last night with the Poje stuff. Mrs. P and I still strategizing about who to fix you up with and how.

See my post below re hot coaches and let me know if you agree with any of my picks. and seeing you on here just reminded me to add Ingo!

Yes, I was like No Ingo? Hmpf.

I was just looking up Urmanov, who has aged well. Never did anything for me in his Olympic days. Must be those white gloves. I would be waiting for him to check for dust.
Platov too is aging well. And considering he had to put with Pasha, that's something akin to a miracle.
John Zimmerman is like something out of a Botticelli painting. Not just handsome--beautiful.

Oops, now I can't remember the rest of the list--I got involved watching the Shibs. !

TMC

Record Breaker
Please somebody tell Alex to keep his head still during that first lift...that just looks crude!

Ohterwise :love: