Page 10 of 51 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast

Thread: Team Russia - Promising Young Skaters

Custom Title
    Russian Figure Skaters 2014 (Ladies)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQkfQB5v39Q

Thank God for Stephane Lambiel and Matt Savoie! shine's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jaylee View Post
    I really like Radionova, but the Russian "baby" I really like is Alexandra Proklova. She had the two best programs of any Russian ladies skater, IMO, and she is so talented musically. I love that FS. I think it's such a shame that she didn't get to compete at Junior Worlds.

I can't wait until she becomes a senior.
    I so enamoured with Proklova too. She should've won the SP at Russian Nats IMO, and I also thought her FP was one of the best last season. She has beautiful jumps, incredible speed and edges, and has so much musicality and charm . I can't wait to see more of her.

So excited about her and Elena. They both bring the much needed joy and personality to figure skating. I've also really enjoyed watching Sotskova and Sakhanovic.

Custom Title
    Radionova and Sakhanovich are my favorites.

Custom Title
    I do wonder what will happen to Leonova, Makarova - is she skating for someone else - and is Sotnikova considered no longer a baby russian because she is over 16 lol? But wil these girls survive puberty. ET looks finished. I don't think Julia will survive either. Is Radinova age eligible this year to go to world's?

Yulia and Ruslena team forever! Alba's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Skater Boy View Post
    I don't think Julia will survive either. Is Radinova age eligible this year to go to world's?
    She will. She has already, she has grown a lot.

Size 7 Knife Boots Sam-Skwantch's Avatar
    @Papa I love the videos you post here. Every one of these girls has the goods but the best part is they all have their own identity.

I really hope Serafima stays with Eteri's group. Something about Serafima just fascinates me. She has so much feel to her skating. It's very unique. Yulia, Evgenia, and now hopefully Serafima can really feed off of each other and each one's strength is the others weakness. That could bode well for them as they face each other everyday at practice. Russian Nationals will be a top 3 event for ladies FS this season!! It may rival GPF or even surpass it with the potential absence of Asada.

Wouldn't be surprised to see Elena enjoy success similar to that of Lipnitskaya this year. These girls are one of the many reasons to tune in over the next few years.

I love Elena, Evgenia, Serafima, Alexandra, I can not choose , they are incredible!!

Custom Title
    Radionova all the way, baby! She is just too cute. Good jumps, good spins, very musical and so much potentials.

Love popcorn, hate horendous costumes Meoima's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BusyMom View Post
    Radionova all the way, baby! She is just too cute. Good jumps, good spins, very musical and so much potentials.
    And angelic smile

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Meoima View Post
    And angelic smile
    That too. Hope she'll end her fight with puberty soon.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Skater Boy View Post
    I do wonder what will happen to Leonova, Makarova - is she skating for someone else - and is Sotnikova considered no longer a baby russian because she is over 16 lol? But wil these girls survive puberty. ET looks finished. I don't think Julia will survive either. Is Radinova age eligible this year to go to world's?
    Makarova and Leonova are done
    but Julia wont survive puberty , you have been saying that since 2012 and he is already a world and olympic medalist
    and there are more coming , too bad for Osmond who will probably drop further, at least she has an excuse now other than falling twice in the FS, lol

Yulia and Ruslena team forever! Alba's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sky_fly20 View Post
    Makarova and Leonova are done
    but Julia wont survive puberty , you have been saying that since 2012 and he is already a world and olympic medalist
    and there are more coming , too bad for Osmond who will probably drop further, at least she has an excuse now other than falling twice in the FS, lol
    Osmond was injured this year. She is great and a true performer. I think she just need to lose some weight, just a bit.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Alba View Post
    Osmond was injured this year. She is great and a true performer. I think she just need to lose some weight, just a bit.
    not just weight, Osmond has no loop, her only reliable 3-3 is a toe and she flutzes, mandatory falling twice in the FS, her only other ok jump is Flip

so lol at saying these girls wont survive puberty when even Osmond cant even crack a 180 score
    lost the FS to a 2nd tier Canadian is just so rich
    and who cares ? great performer for repetitive mambo jambo theme programs ? it highlights Osmond is a boring one trick pony

I am greatly impressed by Maria S. She is pretty mature and has a good choreography for 13 years old. Her jump technique is very solid. I especially like her costumes for the programs at JGPF.
    I was sorry that she had had an injury before JW, I expected her winning.
    She has grown enough (compare her with Alex. http://instagram.com/p/l9ICq-Bw41/ or with Serafima and Evgenia http://instagram.com/p/hmrmX8jXyt/) so I hope she will not lose her jumps later.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by sky_fly20 View Post
    not just weight, Osmond has no loop, her only reliable 3-3 is a toe and she flutzes, mandatory falling twice in the FS, her only other ok jump is Flip

so lol at saying these girls wont survive puberty when even Osmond cant even crack a 180 score
    lost the FS to a 2nd tier Canadian is just so rich
    and who cares ? great performer for repetitive mambo jambo theme programs ? it highlights Osmond is a boring one trick pony
    OMG we get it okay? You hate Osmond - now can you stop hating on her every chance you get?

Page 10 of 51 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast