Page 28 of 54 FirstFirst ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... LastLast

Thread: Team Russia - Promising Young Skaters

Poor baby, she is great

Custom Title
    Maybe fracture is sometimes better than having torn ligaments. As soon as fracture heals, the bone is then pretty strong in that place, whereas with torn ligament a lot of people feels afterwards that it is never the same. Hope she will heel quickly. She is young, in top shape... what bone did she break?

Banned
    shes recovering already right ?
    I think 2 or 3 more month to go will be enough to prepare
    she might get assigned to a later JGP assignment to adjust to her healing injuries, maybe JGP in August-September

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by sky_fly20 View Post
    she might get assigned to a later JGP assignment to adjust to her healing injuries, maybe JGP in August-September
    We are in June. If she has let's say three months healing time, then it will take a while to get to a competitive shape with her jumps back, my guess is that she will be ready for nationals and if she does well, she can be sent to junior worlds. JGP seems to me too optimistic, unless she got injured in Match/April.

Banned
    Poor little thing. Get well soon!!!

Yulia Lipnitskaya-san, Roshia! Rhodium's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sky_fly20 View Post
    Three weeks ago she wrote that her leg "had improved".

Alex Proklova stands on a sore leg (probably an old photo).

Banned
    I'm guessing by the cast that its a broken fibula (or ankle?) which isn't too serious.

Size 7 Knife Boots Sam-Skwantch's Avatar
    Didn't she get hurt before JWC and Radinova who was also injured wound up going instead. So my first thought was it was an old injury .... Which I'm pretty sure that photo is from because I've seen it before. The report about new boots is the only thing that gets me wondering if this is actually a new or re-injury of the old one. I helped fix a pair of boots for a local girl the other day and there was tape galore on them. One thing I know is nobody likes changing boots.....especially before a competition....let alone Worlds. So it's got me Hoping for the best.

Banned
    I haven't seen it reported anywhere. No story on Rsport.ru which would definitely cover a story like this.

Quote Originally Posted by YLFan View Post
    I haven't seen it reported anywhere. No story on Rsport.ru which would definitely cover a story like this.
    I don't think they did a story when Tuk got hurt.

Banned
    I found the interview. As far as I can tell shes talking about the old injury.

*fingers crossed*

She is going to have enough issues in the next year or so growthwise. No need to add anything else on. She is truely a bright star and very gifted skated. The perfect mix of Yulia's flexibility and Elena's charm

This to me is worrisome....

We have produced two new programs and engaged in making costumes. But two days before finishing of training spells she fell
    ...they would not have gone to Worlds with new programs and costumes. I haven't seen any news reports yet so I'm only piecing the puzzle together from GS posts. Anyone have anything to link.

Banned
    Heres the interview http://fsrussia.ru/intervyu/114-inna...-varimsya.html

"Sasha. On vacation in a cast departed to the maximum. Now restored, develops leg."

Basically the coach is saying she went on vacation with the cast. Now its healed and getting it back in shape.

Then says... ".. I will not tell about the rest. In August, held test skates, so not long to wait."

So nothing to stop her competing in August.

Very interesting stuff there Radinova's programs are discussed at length. The good news for Proklova is since JGP is first she may have been injured early enough to heal and come back in time. I just went thru a knee injury and a girl I work with broke her foot. It takes time to get strength back but she is in good hands or so it seems. Thanks for the link.

Page 28 of 54 FirstFirst ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... LastLast