Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 4 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54

Thread: Team Russia - Promising Young Skaters

Custom Title
    She won. Even with 3 falls she landed the same amount of triples as the 2nd ranked skater, and harder ones to boot.

Great.

She is still young. A baby really, but a wonderful one.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Alba View Post
    Great.

She is still young. A baby really, but a wonderful one.
    It's her birthday today!! Her and Nugumanova are both 12 now. If only they had been born A couple of months earlier we would not have to wait another year for them to enter juniors

Quote Originally Posted by stryke View Post
    It's her birthday today!! Her and Nugumanova are both 12 now. If only they had been born A couple of months earlier we would not have to wait another year for them to enter juniors
    Oh happy birthday my beauty!

On the Ice
    Not sure if this is the place to post it, but I'll do it anyway. Julia Antipova's parents are starting a proper fundraiser for her treatment - she was diagnosed with anorexia a while back. She's in Israel right now and the federation can't afford to pay the bills anymore. Apparenly all the funds for the medical treatment of the entire Russian team have already been used on Julia, her treatment has cost over 100,000 dollars at this point. The federation wants Julia to come back to their Russian hospital, since that's the one they can afford. But things seem to be going well in Israel, so her parents want to stay there for now, and for that they need 138,000 dollars more. And they're hoping to get it through fundraising at http://julia-antipova.ru/main/. So donate if you can, at this point it seems to be their last hope :( I hope I'm not breaking any rules by posting the link.

Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 4 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54