Team Russia - Promising Young Skaters | Page 32 | Golden Skate

Team Russia - Promising Young Skaters

Scott512

Record Breaker
I can't wait to find out what the top 4 Russian girls do this year. Especially Pogo to see if she can build off her fine performance at worlds.

starlight97

Final Flight
I think the fact that her training before Moscow focused so much on the gym and weights is the reason why she looks so muscular and athletic and maybe even why she looks more mature than say Evgenia.

Thanks for the reply earlier! I hope Sasha can deliver at these events, Russia has so many great juniors, they won't wait for her is she isn't at her best this season.
She's my absolute favorite and I'd hate to see sth similar to what happened to Liza Tuktamysheva happening to her because of this injury !

breathesgelatin

Final Flight
So, Proklova is doing one JGP event only?

At the moment, Proklova is entered in the last two JGP events.

Current Team Russia ladies' JGP assignments:

JGP Japan: Serafima Sakhanovich, Diana Pervushkina
JGP Estonia: Maria Sotskova, Alsu Kaiumova
JGP Germany: Alexandra Proklova, Elizaveta Iushenko
JGP Croatia: Alexandra Proklova, Maria Sotskova

Subject to change of course.

[email protected]

Medalist
Record Breaker
Got an idea for the Russian Fed how to motivate our ladies under the unfair 3 spot only rule. Provided that they get 5 spots at GPF, the top place will go to both Europe and Worlds. The second and third places will go to the Worlds - the fourth and the fifth to Europe. Or one can take into account the Nationals result as well. The key thing is to keep the chance for either European or the World's podium for 5 skaters. Then we can have Yulia, Adelina, Elena, Pogo, and either Tuk or Leonova in the game.

Meoima

Match Penalty
Don't know, but she's in 2nd place with still 2 groups to go. 56.03 total, 30.69 TES. :disapp:
Yes I watched her live so I know. She fell and missed the combo.

But I have the feeling the judges are stricter than the previous GP. Even a Japanese girl got 50 point for a quite decent skate.

Alba

Record Breaker
Yes I watched her live so I know. She fell and missed the combo.

But I have the feeling the judges are stricter than the previous GP. Even a Japanese girl got 50 point for a quite decent skate.

Ah ok. Thought you were not watching. :biggrin:

She still has a margin for LP though. I think....