Team Russia - Promising Young Skaters | Page 51 | Golden Skate

Team Russia - Promising Young Skaters

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
As the OP owner, you may change anything else in the OP.

Certainly, if there is a anything you would like to add or delete after the first paragraph, please do so.

Last edited:

witcher

Match Penalty
Certainly, if there is a anything you would like to add or delete after the first paragraph, please do so.
I most certainly will not. Nor will I ever establish another thread in this forum in the future.
Editing other people's writings secretly without permission is the most hideous thing to do and I will never accept such practices.

It's your friend's Paula thread from now on. My only wish is - if you have some decency, please delete my first post or remove my name from there. Thank you in advance.

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I'm not so sure I fully understand all of the hoopla here to be honest. While I do understand Witcher's point as I too am no longer participating in a thread that I started and which was changed, I think the most important thing here is celebrating our favorite skaters and sharing in the experience of following the ones we believe in and enjoy watching them skate together as friends. TBH I only check the first posts of event threads anyway.

As a side note and just for fun.....since I am now the "owner" of the OP for Polina Edmonds I googled her from a few different places and I was surprised to find that the first post...which had been deleted because the member was banned was the first thing to show up every time. Maybe it takes the BingBotSpiders and other web crawlers more time to update search engines but I feel it should be known that the "true" OP is still showing up on search engines. At least it did for Polina when I searched her name and also added Golden Skate Forum in the query.

Last edited:

lbamda

On the Ice
Here is a video of Anna Shcherbakova(a new student of Eteri Tutberidze... JGP eligible in 2017) performing her LP at a local competition:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jA3s56hOncE

Here are the protocols:
http://ffkm.ru/images/files/015-16/2015-09-24_Sambo70/Protokol_Sambo70-2015.pdf

She received a total score of 168,89 with a SP score of 55.44(35.46 TES) and a LP score of 113.45(65.85 TES). Her LP is the same as last year, just loaded with jump content. Last 5 jump passes are in the bonus.
2A+3T 3Lz+3T | 3Lo+2T+2Lo 3Lz 3S 3F 2A

SP https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrKvkvDkH4U

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker

oleada

Record Breaker
Alisa Lozko won the junior ladies even easily, 172.95, nearly 50 more points than the 2nd place skater.
She had no falls, but did have some URs (including 3Lo+3Lo<) and an edge call on her lutz. Her layback got level 4 and all +3 GOE in her LP.

adelia

Record Breaker
Alisa Lozko won the junior ladies even easily, 172.95, nearly 50 more points than the 2nd place skater.
She had no falls, but did have some URs (including 3Lo+3Lo<) and an edge call on her lutz. Her layback got level 4 and all +3 GOE in her LP.
That final spin was amazing. Very good score for an international competition.

Last edited: