Team Russia - Promising Young Skaters | Page 63 | Golden Skate

Team Russia - Promising Young Skaters

puremagic

-
Record Breaker
3A Alena Kostornaya
https://www.instagram.com/p/BUqtzVAltg4/

Two seasons earlier she was one of the top, she has been qualified to the Junior Russian Nationals 2016 but got an injury and had to skip this event. After injury, in the last season she lost her consistency and started to bombing every competition. Hope that she will handle with herself in the coming season.

Last edited:

shark113

On the Ice
Country
Faroes
Is it truth that russian junior ladies control tests in Novogorsk will become 5-6 August 2017? Or where? What's the exact date?

MsLiinaLii

Final Flight
Has anyone seen a list of skaters who has been invited to skate here?

I haven't even seen the list of invited ice dancers and their test skating stars tomorrow.
Ice Dancers:
Sofia Polishuk/Alexandr Vakhnov (Lyapina), Anastasia Skoptsova/Kirill Alyoshin (Kustarova&Alexeeva), Sofia Shevchenko/Igor Eremenko and Anastasia Shpilevaya/Grigoriy Smirnov (both - Zhuk&Svinin), Arina Ushakova/Maxim Nekrasov (Gorshkov), Evgenia Lopareva/Alexei Karpushov (Rubleva&Shefer), Ksenia Konkina/Grigoriy Yakushev (Gorshkov), Eva Kuts/Dmitriy Mikhailov (Zhuk&Svinin), Vitaliya Sokolova/Egor Tarasenko (Rubleva&Shefer), Polina Ivanenko/Daniil Karpov (Kustarova&Alexeeva), Elizaveta Khudaberdiyeva/Nikita Nazarov (Samokhin), Angelina Lazareva/Maxim Prokofiev (Sudakov), Elizaveta Shanaeva/David Narizhny (Svinin&Zhuk), Diana Davis/Fedor Varlamov
from FSU

The Finn

Record Breaker
Any news about who did well at the test skate event?

Has anyone seen the list of invited ladies?

hanca

Record Breaker

puremagic

-
Record Breaker
And what about Mirzoev with his new partner (forgor her name)?
Oh, I didn't know that he already found a partner. :( Would be cool to see him and Liza Zhuk. She is so small and with his power they could easy do quad twist and incredible lifts.

hanca

Record Breaker
Oh, I didn't know that he already found a partner. :( Would be cool to see him and Liza Zhuk. She is so small and with his power they could easy do quad twist and incredible lifts.

He did find a partner, but she is new to pairskating, and she is so young that they will have to sit out a season in a year. This season that just started they are both junior eligible, but next season he is not junior eligible and she won't be senior eligible. So they will be doing only Russian competitions (if they are still together. To expect her to be as good as Mishina when she is just a pair beginner and so young is in my view unrealistic. Hopefully it won't turn into the same situation as with Antipova).

atsumiri

Record Breaker
Ladies and men who will take part to test skate event.

http://fsrussia.ru/news/3055-figuri...grammy-na-kontrolnykh-prokatakh-yuniorov.html

15 men but only 11 ladies. I wonder what has happened to Tarakanova since she is not on the list. Hopefully she is just ill or something. Kurakova is not on the list either.
They've just forgot to write down hew name. ("11 girls" and just 10 names)
She is in Novogorsk right now
https://www.instagram.com/p/BXgIQtjgiuE/?taken-by=selfie.icemuseum