Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Thread: So Youn Park

Not studying at the moment
    http://instagram.com/p/uNglEwpiC7/?modal=true

Here's a slightly blurry pic of her SP dress. The crystal cinching detail on her dress is really well executed!

Also, has anyone noticed that she got slimmer? Her pinchable chubby cheeks are still there though!

Love popcorn, hate horendous costumes Meoima's Avatar
    Korean ladies should get the "Best well-dressed" trophy. So Youn looks prettier and prettier. I wish her best luck at SA.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by sunny_stars View Post
    http://instagram.com/p/uNglEwpiC7/?modal=true

Here's a slightly blurry pic of her SP dress. The crystal cinching detail on her dress is really well executed!

Also, has anyone noticed that she got slimmer? Her pinchable chubby cheeks are still there though!
    Yes I noticed she seemed to have toned down a bit over past few weeks! Hope she can conquer her jump consistency and produce a great SP skate as well. I tends to discount everyone who just completed an Olympic, it takes a while to get back into proper shape.

Really excited to see her making the GP circuit at last. The competition at Skate America is ridiculously though, Radionova, Liza, Gold, Nagasu all vying the podium. A top 4 finish will be amazing! Top 5 is good (she will still need to beat Cesario on home turf) She is still a GP newbie, so she should forget about results and just focus on herself. It should be interesting to see whether her PCS will improve from Asia Trophy earlier in the season (really under marked).

Not studying at the moment
    Happy 17th Birthday to So Youn! (in western btw)
    I wish her the best of luck in SkAm and an amazing day full of joy!

Custom Title
    ^Happy Birthday to one of FS's most promising skaters! I wish So Youn a wonderful birthday gift by way of a solid skate at Skate America. As I learned in my student days in Korea, "Fighting!"

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10