Page 71 of 76 FirstFirst ... 21 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 1131

Thread: So Youn Park

  1. #1051
    On the Ice
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    285

    2 Not allowed!
    According to a poster in Ashley Wagner's thread, SoYoun was spotted training in Southern California! Wonder if that's a long-term arrangement for the off-season now that ATS concluded.

  2. #1052
    #teamotherskaters sunnystars's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    in the land of chanada
    Posts
    3,230
    Country: Canada

    0 Not allowed!
    I'm hoping that it's a long-term arrangement. It's quite interesting actually since I thought she would be in the Artesia rink instead.

  3. #1053
    Team Empress cathlen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Opole, Poland
    Posts
    4,084
    Country: Poland

    4 Not allowed!
    I've always liked So Youn, but THIS. She picked Slytherin, I love her eternally

  4. #1054
    Rinkside
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    36

    3 Not allowed!
    It's been officially announced:

    SP by Cindy Stewart
    FS by David Wilson

    Hope this may concur a synergy on SY!

  5. #1055
    Rinkside
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    36

    0 Not allowed!
    I'm leaving to Taiwan for ASOI with in 5 hours.

    OH MY GOD my heart flatters, as usual.
    Hope she performs Dear future husband..

  6. #1056
    Tripping on the Podium dna5019's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Somewhere far from nowhere
    Posts
    546

    3 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by leminent View Post
    It's been officially announced:

    SP by Cindy Stewart
    FS by David Wilson

    Hope this may concur a synergy on SY!
    (Im)Patiently waiting for music announcements.

  7. #1057
    Rinkside
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    36

    1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by dna5019 View Post
    (Im)Patiently waiting for music announcements.
    Same here. Really hope SY performs her new SP at ASOI... but I don't think she will...

  8. #1058
    Rinkside
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    60

    0 Not allowed!
    Videos?

  9. #1059
    Rinkside
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Sky
    Posts
    80
    Country: Korea, Republic of (South)

    6 Not allowed!
    2016-2017 New Program
    SP : The Man with the Golden Arm (Soundtrack) choreo. Cindy Stuart
    FS : Aranjuez Mon Amour perform by Nana Mouskouri choreo. David Wilson

  10. #1060
    On the Ice
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    285

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by FanOfTeamKorea View Post
    2016-2017 New Program
    SP : The Man with the Golden Arm (Soundtrack) choreo. Cindy Stuart
    FS : Aranjuez Mon Amour perform by Nana Mouskouri choreo. David Wilson
    Hmmm...interesting choices. Really hope she can get her PCS up. Aranjuez Mon Amour is quite slow, but probably harder to emote than R&J, so should be interesting!

  11. #1061
    Medalist
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Chicago area
    Posts
    1,691
    Country: United States of America

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by clippers8200 View Post
    Hmmm...interesting choices. Really hope she can get her PCS up. Aranjuez Mon Amour is quite slow, but probably harder to emote than R&J, so should be interesting!
    I don't know a lot about her but am looking forward to learning more and to seeing her at Skate America.
    Last edited by Arriba627; 08-01-2016 at 10:54 AM.

  12. #1062
    Bona Fide Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    3,205

    2 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Arriba627 View Post
    I don't know a lot about her but am looking forward to learning more and to seeing her at Skate America.
    i wish you have a great time in SA. Soyoun and her skating is gorgeous to watch live. I am sure you will be amazed.

  13. #1063
    Medalist
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Chicago area
    Posts
    1,691
    Country: United States of America

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by yyyskate View Post
    i wish you have a great time in SA. Soyoun and her skating is gorgeous to watch live. I am sure you will be amazed.
    I just watched a few of her You Tubes, and her skating is beautiful (and so is she!). Her Saints-Saen "The Swan" was beautiful. It looks like she has been at Skate America before, so I have seen her. I am going to go to some of the practices for SA so will look forward to that too. She is lovely, and it looks like she has had some amazing costumes over the years.

  14. #1064
    Rinkside
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    36

    1 Not allowed!
    And I'm here in Manila for Asian Open. I'll try my best to show live the results... HOPEFULLY!

  15. #1065
    Bona Fide Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    3,205

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Arriba627 View Post
    I just watched a few of her You Tubes, and her skating is beautiful (and so is she!). Her Saints-Saen "The Swan" was beautiful. It looks like she has been at Skate America before, so I have seen her. I am going to go to some of the practices for SA so will look forward to that too. She is lovely, and it looks like she has had some amazing costumes over the years.
    Soyoun has the biggest 2A-3T in the SA field. I am not exaggerating (it is something to watch). I was at the two previous SA when SoYoun was there. I watched her practice closely. She is absolutely a skater to watch live. Also she has very pretty ice presence(sparkling costume, gorgeous makeup and not small at all). when she came out in group warm up you will notice her.
    I hope you enjoy the practice session in the coming SA. Also, Soyoun is a very sweet girl, you may even ask for a autograph or a photo.
    Also, Soyoun's programs tend to be very delicate to watch (watch her SA R&J program). I suggest to sit closer to the rink and pay attention to her performance, you may discover lots of details of her performance qualities and be touched.

Page 71 of 76 FirstFirst ... 21 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •