Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

Thread: So Youn Park

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by sunny_stars View Post
    LOL I think of the opposite. The Koreans should go to the Japanese ones~

sighhhh if only both countries just stop bickering with each other .....
    I would love to see skaters from both countries get more closer together and actually be friends with one another without that negativity.
    i would love that too, sometimes i imagine yuna and mao doing ice show together, that would be awesome, sorry off topic since we are one so youn's thread but i had to say it

Custom Title
    yes 60f HD makes skater seems slower(low F faster), from long shot angle posted before, SoYoun has great ice coverage and not slow. especially her jumps are HUGE!

After seeing the GPF SP results, I am so bummed So Youn wasn't there. The field seems pretty weak even with the "top" Russians, and I just have a feeling So Youn can totally score sub-70 or above if she skates very clean. I am seriously surprised someone with results like those of Ashley is in the GPF while So Youn and Satoko are not. :(

Custom Title
    ^ dont worry, we will have 4CC and worlds in the future, and actually, we will have plenty of outings in the future. Nowadays, I think majority skating fans, only cares about their fav skaters to have a good skate, and could not care less about the judging anyway.

I really wish she can participate in some senior-B competitions to boost her confidence

Quote Originally Posted by yyyskate View Post
    ^ dont worry, we will have 4CC and worlds in the future, and actually, we will have plenty of outings in the future. Nowadays, I think majority skating fans, only cares about their fav skaters to have a good skate, and could not care less about the judging anyway.
    True... I just get worried that the skaters themselves might lose some morale seeing what's going on. But yes, you are right, we gotta keep the spirit up!

And she isn't participating in other senior B's, then? :(

Custom Title
    I guess no, but korean national perhaps will have good cam (both fancam and official) come out.
    Next season, maybe she can compete in senior B's for experiences and her world ranking, I am afraid that one day if her world ranking is too low to get 2 GPs than, we should worry about she dont have enough outings, which will be sad for us fans... This season is fine.

Custom Title
    I just remembered that I want to share one fancam of SoYoun's R&J of skate korea outing , from fancam label -- the legendary "snow flake".
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8HArorkHl0
    if it has been posted before, then it definitely worth to be viewed again, HD quality and great angle shows details.

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26