Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

Thread: So Youn Park

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Ice View Post
    SO YOUN, NATIONAL GOLD MEDALIST!!! FS (Total: 174.39): http://live.sports.media.daum.net/vi.../108686/108861

The end of the program nearly made me cry. Her expression was phenomenal there, even if she was too stressed in the beginning, it was just raw and beautiful at the end. The hope of the nation is on her shoulders and I think the girl knows it now, hope that she can train some of that iron will and resistance to pressure with the help of big sis Yuna.

Oh, and that was 3S-3T, 2A-3T, and 3L-2T-2Lo clean!
    yes, the choreo/music editing/IN of the choreo step sequence till the end is always my fav of this program very infective.

Custom Title
    Extremely happy for So Youn, glad she was able to display her mental strength after popped that Lutz right in the beginning. The rest of the program did not suffer, it IMPROVED! A little fighter showing? :P

Last edited by os168; 01-09-2015 at 09:05 AM.

Congratulations So Youn!

Wow those photos of So Youn are amazing! And I like the photo of her standing clapping next to her big sis.

I'm so glad I started following her closely after worlds last year. Each competition will build her valuable experience. I hope she maintains a tough mentality for 4cc! So cute and sweet in all of her photos.

Rinkside
    I was there watching her fs live at the icerink!
    She looked absolutely stunning, I live her softness and musicaluty on the ice! She interpreted the music so well! I fetl really nervous after she popped her first lutz, but then she recovered so well! I've been following SoYoun since her junior years and I'm so happy to see her winning her first national title with two strong performances! Also her gala exhibit was really amazing! Looking farwardto see her at 4cc.... hope she skates lights

Say no to horrendous costumes Meoima's Avatar
    Can't wait for her performances at 4CC! This time she will be on the podium!!

lighting candles for everyone sunny_stars's Avatar
    To be honest, I was so scared for Soyoun in her LP after she popped her lutz. However, with the way she continued to not let her mistake catch up to her, I felt relieved and proud that she is getting more confident with herself. I wish her the best in 4CC even if her medal chances are low (lbr we don't know who's competing for CAN and USA) and in Worlds as well. I also wish for her to have fun and smile more in those competitions.

Soyoun, fighting!

After watching So-Youn this season, I have the suspect that the talent for the 2A+3T combo is a Korean thing

Full video of her scores & LP: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiI2o0JaqWg

Say no to horrendous costumes Meoima's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Ice View Post
    Full video of her scores & LP: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiI2o0JaqWg
    I am amazed at her 2A everytime!
    And her smile at the beginning...how lovely

Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32