Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

Thread: So Youn Park

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by sunny_stars View Post
    if she can sing or has some variety talent, I'm sure she can beat any of the k-idols in the entertainment scene

I am surprised as to why no Korean skincare brand hasn't signed her up for an endorsement contract or some sort. Come on, why reject a natural pretty face and some good international buzz now?
    Maybe I'm just strict on things like this, but I'd rather have her actually win somethig significant on the international scene before appearing on commercials, endorsements, etc. I always found the media hype around son yeon jae a bit ridiculous, and the media exposure compared to her results have earned her a lot of detractors.

Custom Title
    Looks like she really enjoyed being in Denis' show.

Picture of her with the other ladies in the cast wearing traditional local costumes for the closing number of the show!

https://instagram.com/p/4Nl7DzS7ua/?...=maiashibutani
    Last edited by Celine; 06-22-2015 at 04:59 PM.

optimistic yet oh so pessimistic sunny_stars's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by s_parks View Post
    Maybe I'm just strict on things like this, but I'd rather have her actually win somethig significant on the international scene before appearing on commercials, endorsements, etc. I always found the media hype around son yeon jae a bit ridiculous, and the media exposure compared to her results have earned her a lot of detractors.
    lol I just want her to get some cash moneyyyy

Aside from that, yeah I would like to see her win something before she gets the contracts and stuff. I do find IB's media play for Yeon-jae quite exaggerated but I would say RG's Russia-heavy politics also comes into play as to why she gets so much flak.

Custom Title
    lol I just want her to get some cash moneyyyy

Aside from that, yeah I would like to see her win something before she gets the contracts and stuff. I do find IB's media play for Yeon-jae quite exaggerated but I would say RG's Russia-heavy politics also comes into play as to why she gets so much flak.
    haha, I know. And yeah, the big part is the issue with her scores. People got really upset (especially koreans, actually) when syj was scored above the chinese athlete who many felt deserved to win.
    Okay, now I'm going off topic. Anyways, it's nice to see all the photos of her at denis's show.

New article about SY and it's about skating boots
    http://m.blog.naver.com/kybunkorea/220395186339
    Anyone care to give us a summary translation?

Custom Title
    New article about SY and it's about skating boots
    http://m.blog.naver.com/kybunkorea/220395186339
    Anyone care to give us a summary translation?
    Okay, this really lazy, but basically its waxing poetic about figure skating/importance of boots. And it just talks about so youn, and why she chooses kyBoot (the brand).

Quote Originally Posted by s_parks View Post
    Okay, this really lazy, but basically its waxing poetic about figure skating/importance of boots. And it just talks about so youn, and why she chooses kyBoot (the brand).
    haha thanks for that quick info! any help is always appreciated

It's interesting that she also got some skating boots from Sidas (a footwear company) a few weeks ago. I actually thought she used the more popular brands like Edea, especially because of the shape. Anyway, get them boots, Soyoun!
    Last edited by sunny_stars; 06-23-2015 at 06:24 AM.

Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43