Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: So Youn Park

Hate fake smiles and horrendous costumes Meoima's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AliceInWonderland View Post
    I think Krall is a better option than Caroll for sure.
    Yup, but they still have this option: So Youn can stay at Korea, Yuna can help her with the training and David Wilson can help her with choreography. (Even though recently I have been gradually less fond of his works). I am sure they would be happy for that option.
    With David Wilson's reputation, So Youn can gradually get higher PCS for her choreography.
    I think her coach is doing a good job with her at the moment.
    Unless she wants to have an 3A or 4T like the Russian girls, then they should send her to an international coach.

Quote Originally Posted by Meoima View Post
    Yup, but they still have this option: So Youn can stay at Korea, Yuna can help her with the training and David Wilson can help her with choreography. (Even though recently I have gradually less fond of his works). I am sure they would be happy for that option.
    With David Wilson's reputation, So Youn can gradually get higher PCS for her choreography.
    Unless she wants to have an 3A or 4T like the Russian girls, then they should send her to an international coach.
    Haha yes please! This would be so nice.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Meoima View Post
    Yup, but they still have this option: So Youn can stay at Korea, Yuna can help her with the training and David Wilson can help her with choreography. (Even though recently I have gradually less fond of his works). I am sure they would be happy for that option.
    I guess so... Her coach and David Wilson could improve her skating, and maybe Yuna could help her boost her reputation?

Quote Originally Posted by AliceInWonderland View Post
    I guess so... Her coach and David Wilson could improve her skating, and maybe Yuna could help her boost her reputation?
    David and Yuna would be such a good duo. They have such a good relationship with each other and to possibly pass on that dynamic to So Youn would be wonderful.

david wilson will be working w/ park so youn with new programs next season.. that's why david is still in korea today..

Custom Title
    I kind of don't want Park to be working with Wilson. She needs to develop her own style and not be a Yuna Kim 2.0.

Quote Originally Posted by lilahozi View Post
    I kind of don't want Park to be working with Wilson. She needs to develop her own style and not be a Yuna Kim 2.0.
    eh.. i'm just hoping that david will not recycle any of his past choreography... hopefully he will give a new style to park so youn..

Quote Originally Posted by cooper View Post
    eh.. i'm just hoping that david will not recycle any of his past choreography... hopefully he will give a new style to park so youn..
    Yes, that's my thought, too. Recently David Wilson seems to be so repetitive.

I guess U.S choreographer is also a good choice for So Youn if they want to raise her PCS with international touch.

the problem w/ so youn is her consistency.. and she needs to improve her skating skill and probably her spins.. i think her local coach has done a great job w/ her jumps.. so hopefully they will address that..

Custom Title
    During ATS Ice Show, I heard the commentator saying that Soyoun will be training in the USA. Does anybody know if it's true? Maybe I heard it wrong;;

Not studying at the moment
    Umm what?! Really? You probably heard that wrong...unless I missed that k I'm gonna watch her part again then

Quote Originally Posted by Jewels View Post
    During ATS Ice Show, I heard the commentator saying that Soyoun will be training in the USA. Does anybody know if it's true? Maybe I heard it wrong;;
    I guess it right, then. There would be no way they will send her to Canada or Russia. US is nice, I hope she will find it comfortable there.

Quote Originally Posted by Jewels View Post
    If what the commentators say is true, then I hope it's Christy Krall. So Youn's jumps look pretty stable, but Christy made Patrick into a king, so hopefully she can do that with So Youn.

Custom Title
    Okay, I just checked the video again thanks to cooper, and the commentator was saying that Soyoun is going to get a new program after the show, and go to the US for training around the end of May. She sounded very certain, so I guess it's true

Not studying at the moment
    Ah thanks for letting us know! It's good to know that KSU is doing something about Soyoun's future. I hope Haejin gets the same opportunity as well.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast