So-Youn Park | Page 61 | Golden Skate

So-Youn Park

Miss Ice

Let the sky fall~
Medalist

randomfan

Record Breaker
I’m sad that Soyoun isn’t going to the Olympics, but more than that I’m just happy that she did very well at Nationals. She only competed at four competitions (as far as I know) this season, three of which were the Olympic trials in Korea (including Nationals), and the other was NHK Trophy. Throughout the competitions we were able to see her gradually get better than before, and now by the time Nationals rolled around she showed us that she was truly back. Her return to the skating world is so inspiring and she sums up how it was in that recent instagram post. I’m glad that she’s still going to 4CC, and I hope she does well enough there to get GPs for next season! :cheer2:

clippers8200

On the Ice
SoYoun answered a few questions in Instagram. She said her injury has cometely healed, she has her Lutz back, and she's keeping last season's SP with a new FS based off a movie OST. Exciting!

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
SoYoun answered a few questions in Instagram. She said her injury has cometely healed, she has her Lutz back, and she's keeping last season's SP with a new FS based off a movie OST. Exciting!

Look forward to her return... can't wait to see the programs.

breadstal

Record Breaker

Yey, great news! I really liked her Black Swan program so I'm happy she's bringing it back. Can't wait for more news about FS music:luv17:

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
I'm so happy for So Youn! She did so well this weekend at Nationals! :love: She deserved all the cheering! :hap10:

randomfan

Record Breaker
Ahhh thank you all for the Soyoun news!!! It’s nice to see her perform well here after struggling for so long. I know KSU has already decided on 4CC spots from that dumb ranking competition, but how about Universiade? Unlike the teenagers, Soyoun should be eligible for it, right?

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker
Ahhh thank you all for the Soyoun news!!! It’s nice to see her perform well here after struggling for so long. I know KSU has already decided on 4CC spots from that dumb ranking competition, but how about Universiade? Unlike the teenagers, Soyoun should be eligible for it, right?

She got the Universiade entry. I hope KSU thinks about the 3rd 4CC entry though. Haneul didn't look to good in Nationals so I hope they at least consider her as a substitute.

Mohacz

Medalist
Country
Poland
I view of So-Youn's upcoming participation in the Winter Universiade, I've decided to update her OP. I've added all the detailed results, programs and videos since 2017. Enjoy.

And good luck!!! It would be great if she returned home with a medal.

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
she was gorgeous and very secure on her jumps, so happy that she finished? her season on a high note and already excited for next year, well done Soyoun! :love: