Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Thread: So Youn Park

Custom Title
    Juliet in Black... will have to wait to watch the whole program.

Custom Title
    Great costume! Her jumps are looking good too.

Hate fake smiles and horrendous costumes Meoima's Avatar
    I have just made a marathon (rewatch) all the ladies free skate at Saitama. And I smile so big when I watch So Youn's free skate again: http://youtu.be/Kxbq17iSwjk
    She looks really happy to be on ice. Aww!! I hope she will have a good season!

For everyone who missed it:
    So Youns new SP (intoduction and Rondo Capriccioso) and FS (Romeo and Juliet) from Asian Trophy.

Four days ago I found a korean news clip about her and Hae Jins trainig for their GP events. Does someone know what they were asked about in that interview? Cute bonus: At the end, Hae Jin is teaching So Youn how to do a R&J ending pose And it almost looks better...

Hate fake smiles and horrendous costumes Meoima's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuan View Post
    For everyone who missed it:
    So Youns new SP (intoduction and Rondo Capriccioso) and FS (Romeo and Juliet) from Asian Trophy.

Four days ago I found a korean news clip about her and Hae Jins trainig for their GP events. Does someone know what they were asked about in that interview? Cute bonus: At the end, Hae Jin is teaching So Youn how to do a R&J ending pose And it almost looks better...
    I love her Lp's dress so much. After rewatching her new FS, I think she need more speed and polish but in no way I would give her just 47 PCS. she did not have a fall in the LP so why??? I really wish to see her competing this program to full its potential at senior A to see how they score her. Gotta be higher than 55.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9