Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

Thread: 2014 Worlds Gala

fairy dust distributor ~Pamina~'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lbc2138 View Post
    Erm, I don't ship real people, particularly with the age difference between Yuzu and Yulia...
    I guess the age difference wouldn't bother me so much (what is it, barely 4 years?) if the girl wasn't only 15 friggin' years young! I'm more inclined to ship her with Yuzu's pooh bear than with the guy himself

On the Ice
    Hi, does anyone here have or know of more gala rehearsal/practices?? I only seen the one posted upthread, and that was bits and pieces.

Medalist
    Oh yes, don't forget the age difference. She's 15 yrs old while Yuzuru is 19. It's like shipping a high school sophomore with a college freshmen. It bothers me now, but in the next couple years it won't because she'll be an adult. Nah, it'll still bother me knowing they don't see each other that way

But you are probably right though, Sam-Skwantch. It seems like Yulia doesn't mind this whole shipping fiasco, since she just recently uploaded that picture of Yuzuru patting her head on VK.

Custom Title
    Maybe she doesn't mind, but how do you know if Yuzru doesn't mind? He doesn't have vk and twitter like Julia does, so maybe he doesn't know that people are having fun shipping him and somebody. But he said he only likes Japanese girls, so no need to ship him.

Size 7 Knife Boots Sam-Skwantch's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lakeside View Post
    Maybe she doesn't mind, but how do you know if Yuzru doesn't mind? He doesn't have vk and twitter like Julia does, so maybe he doesn't know that people are having fun shipping him and somebody. But he said he only likes Japanese girls, so no need to ship him.
    Isn't the girl always right??

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Pamina~ View Post
    I guess the age difference wouldn't bother me so much (what is it, barely 4 years?) if the girl wasn't only 15 friggin' years young! I'm more inclined to ship her with Yuzu's pooh bear than with the guy himself :rolleye:

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam-Skwantch View Post
    Isn't the girl always right??

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21