2014 Worlds Gala | Page 16 | Golden Skate

2014 Worlds Gala

Pamigena

Record Breaker
Erm, I don't ship real people, particularly with the age difference between Yuzu and Yulia...
I guess the age difference wouldn't bother me so much (what is it, barely 4 years?) if the girl wasn't only 15 friggin' years young! I'm more inclined to ship her with Yuzu's pooh bear than with the guy himself :rolleye:

Candy clouds

Rinkside
Hi, does anyone here have or know of more gala rehearsal/practices?? I only seen the one posted upthread, and that was bits and pieces.

sajoya

On the Ice
Oh yes, don't forget the age difference. She's 15 yrs old while Yuzuru is 19. It's like shipping a high school sophomore with a college freshmen. It bothers me now, but in the next couple years it won't because she'll be an adult. Nah, it'll still bother me knowing they don't see each other that way :p

But you are probably right though, Sam-Skwantch. It seems like Yulia doesn't mind this whole shipping fiasco, since she just recently uploaded that picture of Yuzuru patting her head on VK.

lakeside

On the Ice
Maybe she doesn't mind, but how do you know if Yuzru doesn't mind? He doesn't have vk and twitter like Julia does, so maybe he doesn't know that people are having fun shipping him and somebody. But he said he only likes Japanese girls, so no need to ship him.

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Maybe she doesn't mind, but how do you know if Yuzru doesn't mind? He doesn't have vk and twitter like Julia does, so maybe he doesn't know that people are having fun shipping him and somebody. But he said he only likes Japanese girls, so no need to ship him.

Isn't the girl always right??