2014 Worlds Gala | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2014 Worlds Gala

hurrah

Medalist
I'm surprised that Maxim Kovtun isn't included, but not surprised that Gracie isn't. She made an obvious racist slur against the most beloved athlete in Japan, nevermind in the history of Japanese figure skating. Japanese public is polite and will not behave rudely even against someone they do not like, but Gracie, I am afraid, will not lose her racist image anytime soon. In fact, she's never gonna lose it unless she does something dramatic, like stop dying her hair and drops the Disney crap from her program and shows she's changed by showing appreciation for her own ethnic roots, to begin with.

fleeting

Queen Anissina
Medalist

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Thank you so much!! I'm curious to know if you'll be putting it online afterwards?

Not me personally. I haven't a clue how to transfer stuff you have recorded (be it on a HDD recorder, Sky+, or DVD) to the computer, and then onto YouTube.

But, I'm sure there will be other people that will upload it, either in pieces or in a block.

Staying up until five AM almost killed me yesterday!

I'm not surprised! I could never manage staying up to midnight never mind an all-nighter!

At least here in the UK, the Gala is only starting at 7AM! :biggrin:

CaroLiza_fan

fleeting

Queen Anissina
Medalist
Yulia looked like she was having so much fun! I love to watch her when she's out of 'total concentration' mode and looks like her eyes could shoot lasers through me.

I've decided I hate myself and I'm staying up to watch the gala. Sigh.