Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Pechalat in love?

Tripping on the Podium

Exclamation Pechalat in love?

french sport newspaper means that pechalat is with jean Dujardin (french actor oscarised for The Artist)
    http://www.lequipe.fr/Patinage-artis...echalat/453110

I wonder when she broke up with Verner..

Tripping on the Podium
    Quote Originally Posted by blue_idealist View Post
    I wonder when she broke up with Verner..
    don't know !

No wonder she dumped Verner for Jean DuJardin!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!! She's hot but... I think he's out of her league.

Nobody is out of Pechalat's league: she's smart, talented and accomplished, not to mention gorgeous. I don't know how serious this is or whether the relationship will last, but he could do a lot worse.

Verner and Pechalat broke up last year, and I don't think this was the reason.

Yes... but he could do a lot better too.... sorry, that's just how it is. This inherent inequality in status, especially since he's famous and will be exposed to many hot women, will cause a lot of instability. Who knows, it could be real, but the risks are there.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPack View Post
    Yes... but he could do a lot better too.... sorry, that's just how it is. This inherent inequality in status, especially since he's famous and will be exposed to many hot women, will cause a lot of instability. Who knows, it could be real, but the risks are there.
    I disagree. It really depends on the individual and what they are looking for. Not everyone is George Clooney, ready to dump someone the instant they turn 28 and turn them in for a 25 year old. Some people (even actors) are searching for a life partner and considering more than just looks on that quest. Clearly he has decided she's attractive enough at least in the face, and let's be real, her body is KILLER. Tom Hanks comes to mind- he's married to a not terribly attractive non-actress for years now.

Now I'm not saying what you say lacks merit entirely. This guy wouldn't get with me. But to think an actor would only be willing to date the most supermodel of the supermodels is not realistic either. And honestly, I also think Natalie is AT LEAST as attractive as many actresses out there and he's far from the best looking actor himself..

IMO the actor is the lucky one to be dating Natalie.

Custom Title
    Honestly they're both adults and if they're dating and happy then I have no problem with it, I'm not going to say who's out of who's league
    They're both top class in both their respective careers anyway

Medalist
    Natalie is a beautiful woman, and she and M. Dujardin are a handsome couple, for sure. No need to divide them into separate classes based on looks or anything else, as far as I can see.

BTW - just for the record - Tom Hanks is, in fact, married to an actress named Rita Wilson. She is in his age bracket, and while she is not a movie star on the same level as her husband, she is a very attractive woman, and a good actress. She has had some supporting roles in movies (she has a small part in "Sleepless in Seattle," for example) and I seem to see her fairly often on TV. Recently she has a good recurring guest role on "The Good Wife."

Of course, all the recurring guest roles on The Good Wife seem to be good ones.

Quote Originally Posted by LauraV View Post
    Natalie is a beautiful woman, and she and M. Dujardin are a handsome couple, for sure. No need to divide them into separate classes based on looks or anything else, as far as I can see.

BTW - just for the record - Tom Hanks is, in fact, married to an actress named Rita Wilson. She is in his age bracket, and while she is not a movie star on the same level as her husband, she is a very attractive woman, and a good actress. She has had some supporting roles in movies (she has a small part in "Sleepless in Seattle," for example) and I seem to see her fairly often on TV. Recently she has a good recurring guest role on "The Good Wife."

omg is she really an actress? I'm sorry to say I think she is hideous, at least by Hollywood standards

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by LauraV View Post

Rita also saw a one-woman show in LA sometime in the late 90s and thought "That would make a great little independent comedy", and bought the rights. She and Hanks worked to get it released. That film? None other than "My Big Fat Greek Wedding", which made something like a couple of hundred million dollars on an almost non-existent budget. Rita mainly stays low-key in smaller / supporting roles and I think she helps run the day-to-day operations at their production company.

Medalist
    Quote Originally Posted by tulosai View Post
    omg is she really an actress? I'm sorry to say I think she is hideous, at least by Hollywood standards

"Hideous" is a pretty strong term. You are entitled to your opinion, of course, but I think Ms. Wilson is an attractive woman for her age. To each his own, as they say.

Medalist
    Quote Originally Posted by anyanka View Post
    Rita also saw a one-woman show in LA sometime in the late 90s and thought "That would make a great little independent comedy", and bought the rights. She and Hanks worked to get it released. That film? None other than "My Big Fat Greek Wedding", which made something like a couple of hundred million dollars on an almost non-existent budget. Rita mainly stays low-key in smaller / supporting roles and I think she helps run the day-to-day operations at their production company.
    That's quite a story, isn't it? Considering the profits that Hanks/Wilson earned from that movie alone, she wouldn't have much need to work, so she has the luxury of doing only what she really likes now.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast