Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Pechalat in love?

In search of a summer sport to love <3 desertskates's Avatar
    The whole part of this that I struggle to understand is that any sane woman would leave Tomas Verner.
    I don't speak one word of Italian, but the pic of him and Carolina K. shown here looks cozy. http://www.ilsalvagente.it/Sezione.j...dSezione=24013

Medalist
    Jean Dejardin wife was out of his league.When I saw her at the Oscars I was like how did she get him

Quote Originally Posted by desertskates View Post
    The whole part of this that I struggle to understand is that any sane woman would leave Tomas Verner.
    I don't speak one word of Italian, but the pic of him and Carolina K. shown here looks cozy. http://www.ilsalvagente.it/Sezione.j...dSezione=24013
    In the article she says there is no romance between them,that she grew up with him and thinks of him as a brother. It is a mighty cute pic though... and his hand is really quite inappropriately on her thigh for a brother. If my brother did that I would definitely go all ***

In search of a summer sport to love <3 desertskates's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tulosai View Post
    In the article she says there is no romance between them,that she grew up with him and thinks of him as a brother. It is a mighty cute pic though... and his hand is really quite inappropriately on her thigh for a brother. If my brother did that I would definitely go all ***
    Thanks for reading through that for me. They look great together, too bad it's nothing in reality. Though, like you said, I've also never posed with my brother like that

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackPack View Post
    Yes... but he could do a lot better too.... sorry, that's just how it is. This inherent inequality in status, especially since he's famous and will be exposed to many hot women, will cause a lot of instability. Who knows, it could be real, but the risks are there.
    Not that I think this relationship is going to last forever, but most famous actors are not married to equally famous super stars. You get an occasional Brad and Angelina, but most couples are more like Julia Roberts and her cameraman husband, Robert and Susan Downey, or Matt Damon and his wife who used to be a bartender.

Yulia and Ruslena team forever! Alba's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by blue_idealist View Post
    I wonder when she broke up with Verner..
    According to Carolina's mother Natalie left him after the Euros.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2