Pechalat in love? | Golden Skate

Pechalat in love?

BlackPack

Medalist
No wonder she dumped Verner for Jean DuJardin!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!! She's hot but... I think he's out of her league.

Buttercup

Record Breaker
Nobody is out of Pechalat's league: she's smart, talented and accomplished, not to mention gorgeous. I don't know how serious this is or whether the relationship will last, but he could do a lot worse.

Verner and Pechalat broke up last year, and I don't think this was the reason.

BlackPack

Medalist
Yes... but he could do a lot better too.... sorry, that's just how it is. This inherent inequality in status, especially since he's famous and will be exposed to many hot women, will cause a lot of instability. Who knows, it could be real, but the risks are there.

tulosai

Record Breaker
Yes... but he could do a lot better too.... sorry, that's just how it is. This inherent inequality in status, especially since he's famous and will be exposed to many hot women, will cause a lot of instability. Who knows, it could be real, but the risks are there.

I disagree. It really depends on the individual and what they are looking for. Not everyone is George Clooney, ready to dump someone the instant they turn 28 and turn them in for a 25 year old. Some people (even actors) are searching for a life partner and considering more than just looks on that quest. Clearly he has decided she's attractive enough at least in the face, and let's be real, her body is KILLER. Tom Hanks comes to mind- he's married to a not terribly attractive non-actress for years now.

Now I'm not saying what you say lacks merit entirely. This guy wouldn't get with me. But to think an actor would only be willing to date the most supermodel of the supermodels is not realistic either. And honestly, I also think Natalie is AT LEAST as attractive as many actresses out there and he's far from the best looking actor himself..

Krunchii

Record Breaker
Honestly they're both adults and if they're dating and happy then I have no problem with it, I'm not going to say who's out of who's league
They're both top class in both their respective careers anyway

LauraV

On the Ice
Natalie is a beautiful woman, and she and M. Dujardin are a handsome couple, for sure. No need to divide them into separate classes based on looks or anything else, as far as I can see.

BTW - just for the record - Tom Hanks is, in fact, married to an actress named Rita Wilson. She is in his age bracket, and while she is not a movie star on the same level as her husband, she is a very attractive woman, and a good actress. She has had some supporting roles in movies (she has a small part in "Sleepless in Seattle," for example) and I seem to see her fairly often on TV. Recently she has a good recurring guest role on "The Good Wife."

Of course, all the recurring guest roles on The Good Wife seem to be good ones.

tulosai

Record Breaker
Natalie is a beautiful woman, and she and M. Dujardin are a handsome couple, for sure. No need to divide them into separate classes based on looks or anything else, as far as I can see.

BTW - just for the record - Tom Hanks is, in fact, married to an actress named Rita Wilson. She is in his age bracket, and while she is not a movie star on the same level as her husband, she is a very attractive woman, and a good actress. She has had some supporting roles in movies (she has a small part in "Sleepless in Seattle," for example) and I seem to see her fairly often on TV. Recently she has a good recurring guest role on "The Good Wife."

omg is she really an actress? I'm sorry to say I think she is hideous, at least by Hollywood standards

anyanka

Record Breaker

Rita also saw a one-woman show in LA sometime in the late 90s and thought "That would make a great little independent comedy", and bought the rights. She and Hanks worked to get it released. That film? None other than "My Big Fat Greek Wedding", which made something like a couple of hundred million dollars on an almost non-existent budget. Rita mainly stays low-key in smaller / supporting roles and I think she helps run the day-to-day operations at their production company.

LauraV

On the Ice
omg is she really an actress? I'm sorry to say I think she is hideous, at least by Hollywood standards

"Hideous" is a pretty strong term. You are entitled to your opinion, of course, but I think Ms. Wilson is an attractive woman for her age. To each his own, as they say.:)

LauraV

On the Ice
Rita also saw a one-woman show in LA sometime in the late 90s and thought "That would make a great little independent comedy", and bought the rights. She and Hanks worked to get it released. That film? None other than "My Big Fat Greek Wedding", which made something like a couple of hundred million dollars on an almost non-existent budget. Rita mainly stays low-key in smaller / supporting roles and I think she helps run the day-to-day operations at their production company.

That's quite a story, isn't it? Considering the profits that Hanks/Wilson earned from that movie alone, she wouldn't have much need to work, so she has the luxury of doing only what she really likes now.

ingofan1

Rinkside
Jean Dejardin wife was out of his league.When I saw her at the Oscars I was like how did she get him

tulosai

Record Breaker
The whole part of this that I struggle to understand is that any sane woman would leave Tomas Verner. :scratch:
I don't speak one word of Italian, but the pic of him and Carolina K. shown here looks cozy. http://www.ilsalvagente.it/Sezione....z+a+Sochi+con+la+nuova+fiamma&idSezione=24013

In the article she says there is no romance between them,that she grew up with him and thinks of him as a brother. It is a mighty cute pic though... and his hand is really quite inappropriately on her thigh for a brother. If my brother did that I would definitely go all ***

desertskates

Medalist
In the article she says there is no romance between them,that she grew up with him and thinks of him as a brother. It is a mighty cute pic though... and his hand is really quite inappropriately on her thigh for a brother. If my brother did that I would definitely go all ***

Thanks for reading through that for me. They look great together, too bad it's nothing in reality. Though, like you said, I've also never posed with my brother like that :laugh:

moviechick

On the Ice

Not that I think this relationship is going to last forever, but most famous actors are not married to equally famous super stars. You get an occasional Brad and Angelina, but most couples are more like Julia Roberts and her cameraman husband, Robert and Susan Downey, or Matt Damon and his wife who used to be a bartender.