Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Thread: Ekaterina Bobrova & Dimitri Soloviev

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow63 View Post
    I just burst out laughting.
    It took all my strength not to do the same at the time.

Back to Bobrova and Soloviev, I didn't love them last season but I really, really appreciated that they made an effort to do creative programs. I loved the idea of their Madness program, no matter how "weird" others found it. After all the good feedback their programs were getting this year, I can't wait to see them and hope they're well by Nationals!

umm...
    Quote Originally Posted by Alba View Post
    Unfortunately I don't know him, no. I made a quick check and I can't find that in italian. It was translated and published once, but a long time ago, with the title "The road to torments".
    So I have to see for an english version. I see that he has a done a book about Peter the Great also. Is it good? I'm interested in historic books as well.
    I find Alexi Tolstoy is very easy to read. I like his style of writing. I've read his 'Peter I' a long time ago, it's very good. Very reliable historical novel. What I like the most in this book is that we see all the Peter's actions through people's eyes. In my opinion, it's a very interesting book. But some of my friend and my wife find it kinda boring. But I'm sure you'll like it if you like historical books and respect Peter I.

Quote Originally Posted by Alba View Post
    I so do agree about this. It's food for soul, and of course I forgot Bulgakov.
    My best friend nickname is Кот Бегемот.
    I would like to add to the list one of the greatest poets, Mayakovsky. I know he was called a bolshevik but he was a genius. I love his agitposters a lot, a work of art.
    This is Carmelo Bene, a great italian theater actor, director, dramaturg, writer, poet and philosopher, doing Mayakovsky, Blok, Esenin and Pasternak in 1978.
    It was a huge successes in Italian television. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RQeluGzGJg

My friend from Moscow interpreted Mayakovsky's "My Soviet Passport" for me the night of the new year, last year that we were celebrating together in Rome. I think I was crying, and she was so good.

Sorry I . I'm so in love with Russian and english literature that I get carried away easily.
    I like Bulgakov a lot too And I don't like Mayakovsky, I just don't get him. I don't like him since school.
    And yes, we should stop this off-toping before mods warn us
    Last edited by Snow63; 12-07-2014 at 12:48 PM.

umm...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyena View Post
    It took all my strength not to do the same at the time.

Back to Bobrova and Soloviev, I didn't love them last season but I really, really appreciated that they made an effort to do creative programs. I loved the idea of their Madness program, no matter how "weird" others found it. After all the good feedback their programs were getting this year, I can't wait to see them and hope they're well by Nationals!
    Yay! We have more B/S fans every day I hope you'll not be dissapointed. Their new dances is hyped so much, I'm afraid people will say they expected more.

I figured that I should make an appearance again

I really really really want to see their dances! Or just them skating again. They work so well together and have amazing leg lines.

Also I want her to keep the red hair - I can't see her as a brunette or with black hair

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16