Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Results 301 to 314 of 314

Thread: Ekaterina Bobrova & Dimitri Soloviev

  1. #301
    Medalist TheGothicEme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    94
    I know it's a day late, but I couldn't finish it on her birthday. So, here's my fanmade clip about Katya and Dima, since their first season in 2002 to 2015
    Happy birthday Katya.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Hz9...ature=youtu.be
    Last edited by TheGothicEme; 03-29-2015 at 10:22 AM.

  2. #302
    Yuzulia & Ruslena Team Alba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Milan
    Posts
    6,661
    Quote Originally Posted by dorispulaski View Post
    Happy birthday, Katia!

    It's my birthday, too, so it's no surprise I am a fan. It is also seniorita's and Mathman's birthday
    I'm too late, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY to ALL of you!

  3. #303
    Custom Title Sugarpova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Mishin & Moskvina HQ
    Posts
    437
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGothicEme View Post
    I know it's a day late, but I couldn't finish it on her birthday. So, here's my fanmade clip about Katya and Dima, since their first season in 2002 to 2015
    Happy birthday Katya.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Hz9...ature=youtu.be
    aw that was super sweet!

  4. #304
    On the Ice
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    37
    Olympic champion in the team competition, the bronze medalist at the World Ice Dance Dmitry Solovyov, acting in tandem with Ekaterina Bobrova, underwent a medical examination at the clinic in Munich. German experts have confirmed that a second operation on his leg athlete is required. Skater will be a course of rehabilitation and recovery.

    Recall that due to a foot injury partner dance duo Yekaterina Bobrova - Dmitry Solovyov missed the current season.
    From fsrussia.ru.

  5. #305
    Huge Scott Moir Fan Macassar88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,014
    UGH this sucks so much for them! I really hope that they'll be able to make it back for this season.

  6. #306
    Say no to horrendous costumes Meoima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    North of the world
    Posts
    8,489
    Oh no, second operation? Why so unlucky for them. Does this mean they might even miss half of next season as well?

  7. #307
    Custom Title borzaya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    311
    For all I know, the German specialists said that he does NOT need the second operation - at least, so it was reported yesterday - http://rsport.ru/figure_skating/20150407/821290827.html
    http://www.team-russia2014.ru/article/21613.html
    Though the recovery is going rather slow, and he is recommended not to load his knee for two weeks (due to pains) and to do special exercises.

  8. #308
    Missing Tdizzle and SDiggity golden411's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    6,862
    Quote Originally Posted by The Finn View Post
    Olympic champion in the team competition, the bronze medalist at the World Ice Dance Dmitry Solovyov, acting in tandem with Ekaterina Bobrova, underwent a medical examination at the clinic in Munich. German experts have confirmed that a second operation on his leg athlete is required. Skater will be a course of rehabilitation and recovery.

    Recall that due to a foot injury partner dance duo Yekaterina Bobrova - Dmitry Solovyov missed the current season.
    From fsrussia.ru.
    Quote Originally Posted by borzaya View Post
    For all I know, the German specialists said that he does NOT need the second operation - at least, so it was reported yesterday - http://rsport.ru/figure_skating/20150407/821290827.html
    http://www.team-russia2014.ru/article/21613.html
    Though the recovery is going rather slow, and he is recommended not to load his knee for two weeks (due to pains) and to do special exercises.
    I believe a case of Google Translate failure is in The Finn's post.

    The original Russian in the fsrussia.ru press release is (emphasis added):
    Немецкие специалисты подтвердили, что повторной операции на ноге спортсмену не потребуется.
    "Не" means "not." So the federation itself is saying at fsrussia.ru that a second operation is not required -- consistent with the reports in borzaya's post.
    Last edited by golden411; 04-08-2015 at 10:03 AM.

  9. #309
    Wicked Yankee Girl dorispulaski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Staring at the ocean and smiling.
    Posts
    18,786
    Hosanna

  10. #310

  11. #311
    Custom Title FSGMT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    3,103
    Does this mean that there are chances to see them back.competing next season?

  12. #312
    Rinkside
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    11
    Yes, of course. The next season in Russian Ice dancing will be very interesting.

  13. #313
    Custom Title plushyfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,729

  14. #314
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    496
    I thought they announced last week the doctors in Germany wanted him to stay off the ice for two weeks... I hope they aren't pushing too quickly, I want them back fully healthy next season.

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •