Ekaterina Bobrova & Dmitri Soloviev | Page 10 | Golden Skate

Ekaterina Bobrova & Dmitri Soloviev

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker
If they miss even the Nationals, how can Russian fed choose them for Europe or Worlds? I am confused.

Yo yo yo!!! Breaking news.

Juline (aka Zhulin) just said that journalists twisted Soloviev's words. He never said anything like that.
Now he's saying that they'll go to Nationals if he recovers as planned. And now they also want to go to Zagreb event in the beginning of December. I hope we'll see the new dances there. :biggrin:

Edit: source http://winter.sport-express.ru/figureskating/reviews/50074/

Sorrento

Record Breaker
If there is no conspiracy involved then I hope the one who stole the bag would return the skates. Have heart!

Alba

Record Breaker
Poor B&S. so many things went wrong this whole year.
I hope they are back stronger at Nationals and Euros. I'm looking forward to see their Karenina FD.

TheGothicEme

On the Ice
It happened when he stopped his car and helped some girl, who was looking very tired and lost on the highway (poor him, he's too nice ). He jumped out of his car to call the traffic police for the girl, when he came back to his car, the shoes were already gone. Though he doesn't use those shoes anymore, he's hoping that who steal them may give them back to him.
It's no conspiracy, just that those people thought there was something valuable inside his bags.
Poor him.

Snow63

Record Breaker
I don't get it. It looks to me that the Federation given up on them. Piseev threw some dirt at Soloviev. He said that something's not right in their team. He said that Dima doesn't fight to recover sooner, that he doesn't care anymore, and it seems to him that Olympic Team Gold Medal is enough for Dima. Piseev told him to fight, to recover sooner. But he's beign over-cautious and it sounds like he doesn't push himself hard enough. :no:
I don't know what to think honestly. Piseev probably wanted them at Euros and Worlds, but the recovery takes longer. I don't know. But it's sad if it's true.
I hope Zhulin and Dima are smart enough to fully recover before they start competing again. But Federation probably puts pressure on them, sicne no other russian team are real contenders for medals at Worlds.
http://rsport.ru/figure_skating/20141129/791603297.html

Alba

Record Breaker
I don't get it. It looks to me that the Federation given up on them. Piseev threw some dirt at Soloviev. He said that something's not right in their team. He said that Dima doesn't fight to recover sooner, that he doesn't care anymore, and it seems to him that Olympic Team Gold Medal is enough for Dima. Piseev told him to fight, to recover sooner. But he's beign over-cautious and it sounds like he doesn't push himself hard enough. :no:
I don't know what to think honestly. Piseev probably wanted them at Euros and Worlds, but the recovery takes longer. I don't know. But it's sad if it's true.
I hope Zhulin and Dima are smart enough to fully recover before they start competing again. But Federation probably puts pressure on them, sicne no other russian team are real contenders for medals at Worlds.
http://rsport.ru/figure_skating/20141129/791603297.html

Yeah I read that article. Piseev is saying stupid things.
I hope they ignore that comment and take their time. Not their fault that Russia doesn't have a couple at GPF. Probably he's angry about that.

Macassar88

Medalist
Yeah - focus on the recovery
If they had done that the first time, they would have been ready for GP's instead of making the injury worse the first time around
I understand pushing through an injury in an olympic season, but not the one right after

Alba

Record Breaker
Yeah - focus on the recovery
If they had done that the first time, they would have been ready for GP's instead of making the injury worse the first time around
I understand pushing through an injury in an olympic season, but not the one right after

Agreed. :thumbsup:

borzaya

Final Flight
A new interview - http://rsport.ru/interview/20141203/792433391.html

They hope to be ready for the Nationals, but can't say anything for certain. Dmitry undergoes rehabilitation. He is training already (does those elements which he is allowed to do at the moment). He says that he wants badly to compete again, but he will obey the recommendations of the doctors.

Snow63

Record Breaker
A new interview - http://rsport.ru/interview/20141203/792433391.html

They hope to be ready for the Nationals, but can't say anything for certain. Dmitry undergoes rehabilitation. He is training already (does those elements which he is allowed to do at the moment). He says that he wants badly to compete again, but he will obey the recommendations of the doctors.

Finally something specific. It's a very good interview, and it looks like they're trying really hard to skate at Nationals. Dima is working without days off :)