Ekaterina Bobrova & Dmitri Soloviev | Page 7 | Golden Skate

Ekaterina Bobrova & Dmitri Soloviev

Macassar88

Medalist
Thank you very much. Why did they change their program so many times I am curious? My friend told me it's was Tarasova's decision but she was not sure. I really love their Insanity program. I think it was the most creative program this season.

I got bored with V/M and D/W free dances this season. I/K's dead swan was okay but I am not the fan of their costumes.
I think B/S free dance was more interesting to watch than the top 3. Who was the choreographer, Zuhlin?

Insanity originally was just Man with the Harmonica (first part) but TAT forced him to change it
Their SD this season got changed to Marilyn because the first one wasn't that good and TAT told him to change it (rightfully so IMO)
Their FD got changed from Russian music to Requiem and Four Seasons because Zhulin felt that they needed well known music to win - the program was hard enough already without the music change
Then they went back to Insanity because the Birds got panned

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker
They look perfect together. But Andrei needs to eat more :)

Meoima

Match Penalty
It was their best version of this FD emotionally. Not technically though, unfortunately. And Tarasova loved them. She said they NEVER skated like this :)

Happy birthday, Dima!
It was this performance that I noticed them. Usually I don't follow ice dancing much to remember ice dancers. I find them more memorable than D/W and V/M in Sochi.

Snow63

Record Breaker
I don't get why people say he's ugly? He's good-looking guy in my opinion. :think:

It was this performance that I noticed them. Usually I don't follow ice dancing much to remember ice dancers. I find them more memorable than D/W and V/M in Sochi.

Get ready for their 'Karenina' free dance to slay you next season :laugh: I have a feeling it'll be their best FD ever, at least its storyline.

Alba

Record Breaker
I don't get why people say he's ugly? He's good-looking guy in my opinion. :think:

Really? People say that? I think he is handsome.

I know that many don't like their old programs but I love their FD "white nights" from 2011, I think?

Snow63

Record Breaker
Really? People say that? I think he is handsome.

I've read that more than once. There's even a theory that they don't win only because they are not attractive, do not have charisma etc. :laugh:

Alba

Record Breaker
I've read that more than once. There's even a theory that they don't win only because they are not attractive, do not have charisma etc. :laugh:

I think they have both the charisma and the look. I just don't like her upper body, and I really hope Zhulin will give them some better programs.