Ekaterina Bobrova & Dmitri Soloviev | Page 9 | Golden Skate

Ekaterina Bobrova & Dmitri Soloviev

alithia

Final Flight
I'm not sure, Zhulin said they will start training after he fully recovers, but it seems they skip for sure the GP season.

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker
FML. I'm ******* DONE. Awful news. Their amazing dances will be wasted. And they have next to no chances at Euros and Worlds after skipping GPs. Damn, even at Nationals...

fleeting

Queen Anissina
Medalist
This is awful. I hope he makes a thorough and quick recovery. I was hoping this was the season I would 'click' with them, but it is best not to push while injured.

TheGothicEme

On the Ice
I'm usually an optimist person, but... damn, with so many up and coming couples, how could they keep up after this? :bang:
so unfair :bang:

Mattieu

Medalist
I'm so disappointed, I hearing that their programs are really good this season. I want so see them! :bang:

Alba

Record Breaker
I'm so disappointed, I hearing that their programs are really good this season. I want so see them! :bang:

Me too. :disapp:

Well, as long as they can skate at Euros and Worlds I'm fine with that. They don't have to rush things.

Alba

Record Breaker
And here I thought they will dominate next season, ah :bang:

Well, they could win Euros and Worlds. ;)
There really is no Ice Dance couple who can clearly stand out and dominate, at the moment. So, they still do have a chance.

anyanka

Record Breaker

Er WOW Bobrova and Deputat are smokin' hot together! WOAH!
Good to hear Dima is up and about.
I heard he dated Ksenia Stolbova some time ago. Is this true? Are they still an item?

Alba

Record Breaker
Er WOW Bobrova and Deputat are smokin' hot together! WOAH!
Good to hear Dima is up and about.
I heard he dated Ksenia Stolbova some time ago. Is this true? Are they still an item?

Yes, Ksenia and Dima are still together. :)

I didn't know about Bobrova and Deputat. I agree with you, they're smoking hot together. Beautiful couple. :love:

Macassar88

Medalist
I'm really warming up to Katia's new hair color. I wasn't a fan of it at first, but through a lot of tweaking, it's started to suit her. That said, I still love the blonde as well.

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker
They will most likely miss Nationals. The door for I/Z and S/K is WIDE OPEN..... The knee is healing but not as fast as they expected. They still have a chance for Worlds, especially if the new pairs will be looking bad.

My thoughts: they need to miss this season completely. Heal all the injuries, even with surgeries if necessary, rest and train with no rush. Save their new dances for the next season. Don't show them at all. It's only the first year of new Olympic cycle. They will be fine.

Meoima

Match Penalty
They will most likely miss Nationals. The door for I/Z and S/K is WIDE OPEN..... The knee is healing but not as fast as they expected. They still have a chance for Worlds, especially if the new pairs will be looking bad.
My thoughts: they need to miss this season completely. Heal all the injuries, even with surgeries if necessary, rest and train with no rush. Save their new dances for the next season. Don't show them at all. It's only the first year of new Olympic cycle. They will be fine.
If they miss even the Nationals, how can Russian fed choose them for Europe or Worlds? I am confused.