Thread: Anyone know tomorrow's TV schedule?

Anyone know tomorrow's TV schedule?

I wonder did I miss any skating today?

Tomorrow should have Grand Prix and some show skatings Est times anyone? Thank you!

Edited:
    I just checked Heather's TV page and I hope it is wrong. Both grand prix coverage on nbc and a show family skating are same time 4pm to 6 pm. I don't know whose show but likely yamaguchi's since she usually headlines the family shows. Any info about this show appreciated.

I have no idea how to watch one and record another. Don't have that equipment. Anyone know who will be skating on family show? Anyone there for the taping?
    Last edited by skateluvr; Yesterday at 08:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by skateluvr View Post
    I wonder did I miss any skating today?

Tomorrow should have Grand Prix and some show skatings Est times anyone? Thank you!
    Figure Skating on NBC tomorrow at 4pm Est. They only air men's and women's LP's every Sunday during the GP events.
    Last edited by Franklin99; Yesterday at 08:49 PM.

It's Disson with all the usuals. I have no idea if Elizabeth Kylie still skates but she should be pretty good by now. One unusual skater listed is Linda Fratianne. I've only seen tapes of her back in the day. That might be interesting. She would be in her 50's I think.

Custom Title
    Davis and White, Nancy Kerrigan I believe Polina will be there. Nancys kids are in the show.

Missing Tdizzle and SDiggity golden411's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Skategmt View Post
    Davis and White, Nancy Kerrigan I believe Polina will be there. Nancys kids are in the show.
    I think you are confused about which skaters are in which of the Disson shows.

Davis/White are in other Disson shows, but not the one airing tomorrow, AFAIK. And I would be surprised if Polina is in tomorrow's.

Hope anyone who wants to be sure will check the Disson site.

Kurt Browning skated with his sons and apparently it was a real treat. hoping I can watch tomorrow...