11 Anine RABE NOR
12 Ji HYUN BYUN KOR
13 Dasa GRM SLO
14 Pina UMEK SLO
15 Kim FALCONER RSA
16 Isabelle OLSSON SWE

arcticwolf

Rinkside
Good to see Michael in the list of participants. Seeing him in the world junior champs would have been better ^_^ I hope his injury has healed enough already.

foruiz

Final Flight
Hope Michael Martinez makes a podium finish and has a good run in both of his SP and FS. That Junior Worlds was indeed a lost opportunity but he could come back next season since he is not yet 19... I hope he could do Tatsuki Machida who got in 2011 in Triglav then silver during this season's Worlds.

pororocheburashka

On the Ice
Go MICm go :agree:
Jet leg coming to Europe but this morning already practice on the ice :eek:
He has the 3. best overall score among seniors podium :yay:

Triglav trophy is cool.
It's the mirror of the future. It has simbolism.
Elena Radionova won novice in 2012, junior in 2013.
Triglav was the first international competition for YuNa Kim and she won there (among novices in 2002).

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
^
So who is the future star among these entries? No Russian girls here… I have hopes for any of the French boys... though I know nothing at all about them... :laugh:

GO Isabelle :thumbsup:

Are you there, pororocheburashka?

NMURA

Medalist
Senior Ladies SP
1 Rika HONGO JPN 57.71
2 Francesca RIO ITA 50.43
3 Isabelle OLSSON SWE 47.28
4 Riona KATO JPN 44.61
5 Anneli KAWELKE GER 44.18
6 Ilaria NOGARO ITA 43.72
7 Anine RABE NOR 42.49
8 Ji HYUN BYUN KOR 42.33
9 Dasa GRM SLO 41.09
10 Camilla GJERSEM NOR 41.04
11 Pina UMEK SLO 40.37
12 Clara PETERS IRL 31.76
13 Kim FALCONER RSA 29.98
14 Elettra OLIVOTTO ITA 29.76
15 Michelle CALLISON GBR 29.04

I'm really disappointed with Kato's score. If she could beat Hongo with some margin, she could move up to the senior GP next season. Kato's seasons best should be high enough to receive one spot if the federations made some deals. Probably Hongo has a NHK host pick.

foruiz

Final Flight
The FP is today,hope that the ISU will air it. Go get that gold Michael Martinez

arcticwolf

Rinkside
MCM just finished skating. The whole performance was hard to see in the stream but I think he did well because he pumped his fist at the end XD

foruiz

Final Flight
Yes, it was indeed hard to watch. I had to open another window on YouTube for the music, haha! But looks like MCM did well... Nice spins as usual. His lead is very slim and I hope that he holds on to that number 1 spot. I am excited, I keep on pressing F5 for the results. Haha

arcticwolf

Rinkside
Yup yeah his last spin was superb as usual. What's taking them so long just release the results already haha but probably they'll update it after the girls' event.

arcticwolf

Rinkside
Wow, congratulations Michael! What a good ending to his olympic season :) I hope he comes back strong, hopefully with a quad and a consistent triple axel and a superb program.

pororocheburashka

On the Ice
Unfortunately not.
Just watching (well trying to) here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xnNCnxvfX4
It looks as a security camera from North Korea it's pre-Internet era no offense.

Congratulations MICm :clap::bow::yay:

Filipino in the Philippines (and abroad) have so little opportunities to cheer for whatsoever.
All togethether

Thank you MICm :eek::

^
So who is the future star among these entries? No Russian girls here… I have hopes for any of the French boys... though I know nothing at all about them... :laugh:

GO Isabelle :

Are you there, pororocheburashka?

arcticwolf

Rinkside
Yeah I'm actually a little surprised. Hopefully, this would be a good premonition of sorts for Michael in the next season :)

foruiz

Final Flight
I am hoping for the same articwolf, hopefully he will be able to develop a quad and polish the other elements as well. I also wish that he could have better programs next season.