Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 LastLast

Thread: Kaitlyn Weaver & Andrew Poje

On the Ice

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by cathlen View Post
    (What's more, so did D/R, which is weird) I really wonder waht's going on. This isn't like them...
    Radford had a minor surgery recently. I think they are not rushing things.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BHNcxY0DFvH/
    Last edited by seabm7; 07-25-2016 at 08:26 PM.

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mango View Post
    Does it perhaps have something to do with the organizer and the athletes' agency? All three pairs mentioned are with IMG.
    So is Mao Asada last I heard

On the Ice

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mango View Post
    Does it perhaps have something to do with the organizer and the athletes' agency? All three pairs mentioned are with IMG.
    As the previous poster explained, all these pairs are with IMG New York. Asada is with IMG Japan. I do not think IMG New York and IMG Japan would not like each other

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by moon View Post
    I would doubt they have any problem with Angelika. From what I heard at the time it was Camerlengo's behaviour over a couple of years that was affecting the other dance teams including WP. It was quite the topic of conversation in the Michigan area. It's hard to forgive and forget.
    Could you, please, tell us what it was about?

Wishing for Hawayek & Baker's breakthrough! Crossover's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
    I'm getting nervous. Are they going to change their coach and training place?

On the Ice

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiral View Post
    Could you, please, tell us what it was about?
    It's a rumor without a proof, so is not appropriate to talk about it here.

Rinkside

1 Not allowed!
    Actually, someone on another forum published a video from NJ, you can see Morozov on the ice and so is W/P! Plus, they haven't been in DSC for a very long time...

Bona Fide Member

0 Not allowed!
    I saw Pasquale with Chinese and possibly Korean dance teams during last couple of years during GP series in Kiss&Cry (but I can't name the teams, sorry). Perhaps there was a conflict of interests? Maybe less time spent with their top teams?
    Last edited by Sorrento; 07-26-2016 at 06:43 AM.

On the Ice

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorrento View Post
    I saw Pasquale with Chinese and possibly Korean dance teams during last couple of years during GP series in Kiss&Cry (but I can't name the teams, sorry). Perhaps there was a conflict of interests? Maybe less time spent with their top teams?

Krylova and Camerlengo have choreographed for several Chinese teams, just like Lori Nichol have worked for several Chinese singles skaters. The Korean dance team is a recent addition and quite new to Detroit.

Bona Fide Member

0 Not allowed!
    Morozov's daughter looks to be making the switch to dance. He seems to have snagged Maria Staviskaya's former partner Shibnev for his new wife. So the only quality team he's working with in any capacity is Weaver and Poje. I hope from the bottom of my sometimes cynical heart that whatever they're doing with Morozov works out for them, because they are special. This is not a long term plan. I'm almost certain these two plan to get on with very rich lives after the OG 2018, so if Morozov messes up big time with their programmes and training I am going to be very, very upset. So I'm hoping for good things.

Rinkside

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by cathlen View Post
    You got me scared. I've seen rumours about the supposed change, but nothing confirmed and your post implied they already changed coaches Please be more precise next time. It would be weird for them to wish Angelika birthday wishes publicily when changing coaches, don't you think? Maybe they're just getting choreo from Morozov? I also agree with 4everchan that at this point it doesn't make sense. I actually thought they were Florent guests at his camp, but that's just a wild guess.
    I think exactly similar if Kaitlyn and Andrew had left Krylova and Camerlengo, they would leave untold their names and would not name them during a birthday: that of Krylova or at the time of the Father's Day for Camerlengo to quote the most important men of them lives next to their respective fathers...Morozov is a friend of Krylova / Camerlengo and intervenes certainly as choreographer while correcting certain technical aspect but according to the last update of their bio ISU k/c are always their trainers

Rinkside

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Axelsk8r View Post
    Actually, someone on another forum published a video from NJ, you can see Morozov on the ice and so is W/P! Plus, they haven't been in DSC for a very long time...
    Can give you more information or post the link of the video thank you

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tathy69 View Post
    I think exactly similar if Kaitlyn and Andrew had left Krylova and Camerlengo, they would leave untold their names and would not name them during a birthday: that of Krylova or at the time of the Father's Day for Camerlengo to quote the most important men of them lives next to their respective fathers...Morozov is a friend of Krylova / Camerlengo and intervenes certainly as choreographer while correcting certain technical aspect but according to the last update of their bio ISU k/c are always their trainers

Everyone's ISU page got updated to add a placeholder for 2016/2017 results, but changes such as new coaches or music have yet to be reflected. For example, Buyanova is still listed as Kovtun's coach, Tutberidze Voronovs. As for the birthday wish, it's not unusual if the split is friendly.

0 Not allowed!
    can you please stop the rumor machine? thanks... if there's anything concrete, we will find out very soon.

Tripping on the Podium

0 Not allowed!
    Anyone know their 2016-17 programs?

Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 LastLast