Kaitlyn Weaver & Andrew Poje | Page 9 | Golden Skate

Kaitlyn Weaver & Andrew Poje

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
I still believe in medal! :cheer:

to be honest, me too, but skating before Chock/Bates won't give them any advantage, this is the thing I'm afraid of mostly concerning WeaPo - the difference is not that big between 2 teams, but they have to be foot-perfect and really count on some glitch in Chock/Bates' performance to be honest looking at judging in SD.

I really, really want them to medal - still sad after SD, my favourite this season and only 4th. No more complaining - keep calm and :ghug: for WeaPo!!!

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
I feel sorry for them, though I didn't like the programs this season from the beginnig & was actually suprised they had such good results in the first half of the season. Last year were much better for me. I really hope they won't try to be like P/C. It's totally boring how all couples from Montreal has somehow very similiar programs this season. Bring back the passionate WeaPo! :cheer:

s_parks

Record Breaker
They should definitely go for something dramatic and powerful, kinda dark. I think it would play to their strengths very well. It's a disappointing result for them, but I think the Shibs are proof that all is not lost, considering people gave up on them ever medalling again even early this season.

Mango

Royal Chinet 👑🍽️
Record Breaker
Is this the exhibition Shae-Lynn choreographed for them in February?

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland

I've seen it. Patrick is the best one for me, so I still wish they will choose swing. But it's great to see them having so much fun again! As I remember last year they took some hip hop classes in Japan too :)

Btw. I think the Worlds Gala organizators missed a lot for not inviting them, this exhibition is the best program they had this season!

Last edited:

beebee51

On the Ice
Country
United-States
that was a lot of fun.... they may be opting for hip hop in the short dance next year ? hehe

I love this program--and the costumes are incredible! Looks like Shae-Lynn's work to me. I wouldn't jump to any conclusions about WeaPo choosing hip hop for next season's SD. Personally, I hope they pick Jive.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
is jive available ? that would be wicked!!!
I love this program--and the costumes are incredible! Looks like Shae-Lynn's work to me. I wouldn't jump to any conclusions about WeaPo choosing hip hop for next season's SD. Personally, I hope they pick Jive.

beebee51

On the Ice
Country
United-States
Was just looking at the 2016/2017 SD Requirements and I was dreaming about Jive. Don't think it's included--sorry!

tinlizzie

Final Flight
Wow! They skated with absolute abandon today and it was perfection. I had tears in my eyes I was so moved. Congratulations W/P!:hap57:

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
the emotion!!!!! I wish they skated like this all the time... it was such a redeeming event for them... placing above those teams that beat them at worlds. So happy for them!
Wow! They skated with absolute abandon today and it was perfection. I had tears in my eyes I was so moved. Congratulations W/P!:hap57: