Figure Skating Training in Montreal - Summer 2014 | Golden Skate

Figure Skating Training in Montreal - Summer 2014

jensb

Spectator
I just joined this forum in order to get some information for my daughter. She is 14 years old, lives in Europe and will be visiting Montreal this summer to spend some time with me. She is a "Novice 3" and would like to take the opportunity while she is here to take some figure skating classes, either private or in a group. I would appreciate any information on where such training would be available. I live in downtown Montreal but have a car to take her to her classes. Thank you in advance.

emdee

Final Flight
I just joined this forum in order to get some information for my daughter. She is 14 years old, lives in Europe and will be visiting Montreal this summer to spend some time with me. She is a "Novice 3" and would like to take the opportunity while she is here to take some figure skating classes, either private or in a group. I would appreciate any information on where such training would be available. I live in downtown Montreal but have a car to take her to her classes. Thank you in advance.

Most clubs have summer programs. I would check with the various quebec clubs. Maybe how through skate canada.

FS.Addict

Rinkside
Maybe you can try St-Leonard Skating Club or Centre Élite Boucherville.
I think they are both near Montreal and I know they offer good training programs during summer.