Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

Thread: Adian Pitkeev

On the Ice
    That Dudakov tho...

Rinkside
    Very fun photos

Rinkside
    Last edited by Khalidusik; 07-05-2015 at 08:51 AM.

Team Russian Silver Foxes gallavich's Avatar
    I think Adian is losing some of his shyness... Their group seems to be having a good time!

Quote Originally Posted by gallavich View Post
    I think Adian is losing some of his shyness... Their group seems to be having a good time!
    And hopefully that will help with expressions on the ice when competing so that possibly he'll get higher PCS

Quote Originally Posted by iskate View Post
    - Everything you get, for example, is most difficult for you - quad toeloop, it seems…
    The question of the journalist goes as: "do you cope with everything - for example, quad toeloop, it seems the most difficult element in your sport, isn't it"

buddhist beads from juniper beads (?)
    String of beads (buddhist rosary, or don't know how to call it properly...) made of juniper.

Around three years ago came the comprehension happened of all events, you could say that I looked at everything more seriously, in particular, at what I do in a different way (sorry, this makes no sense, not really sure what he's saying here…).
    Well, it's smth like "about three years ago I was able to reconsider all the goings-on, to get a new angle on everything, particularly on what I'm doing, to take it more seriously"

- What is your strong side? And your weak side?
    - I don't know, I find it difficult to talk about myself. My friends say that I'm kind and responsive. And I nevertheless consider my weak side to be excessive modesty (this was hard to translate, may be wrong, haha, as if this is what he's saying, he's making quite an ironic statement).
    In this very context, "скромность" ("modesty") means "shyness" (or "lack of self-confidence"). So, yes, Adian names shyness as his weak side.

On the Ice
    Quote Originally Posted by borzaya View Post
    The question of the journalist goes as: "do you cope with everything - for example, quad toeloop, it seems the most difficult element in your sport, isn't it"

String of beads (buddhist rosary, or don't know how to call it properly...) made of juniper.

Well, it's smth like "about three years ago I was able to reconsider all the goings-on, to get a new angle on everything, particularly on what I'm doing, to take it more seriously"

In this very context, "скромность" ("modesty") means "shyness" (or "lack of self-confidence"). So, yes, Adian names shyness as his weak side.
    Thank you for the corrections! Спасибо большое!

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19