Adian Pitkeev | Page 15 | Golden Skate

Adian Pitkeev

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Yeah, it's only 15 seconds, but I love it. He looks very mature compared to last season. I'm excited. :)

Sofia

Lil sweetheart has big ideas
On the Ice
Indeed his presentation seems a lot better!
This fragment reminds me of last season's EX . Same music and very similar movements. Is there any reliable info that this is the new SP?

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
You can't play guitar without looking cool. Even music has unspoken levels of PCS:biggrin:

paulusfr

On the Ice
Well, there are only a few days left before test skates so... maybe it's a time to update this thread a little :) Adian created an account on ask.fm http://ask.fm/AdikPitkeev
He does not answer to any questions about Julia or Seraphima, and that is quite logical as for me. He said that his current height is 172 cm and he is wearing braces already for 4 months. And of course... he is ready for the skates.

Last photos
https://instagram.com/p/7VUjsmELad/ with Julia and Moris
https://instagram.com/p/7V2_--ueMa/ with fangirl

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Hmm...we'll see how long the ask.fm lasts. I don't understand why these skaters get constantly bombarded with questions about other skaters (especially Julia)...it's a bit rude, isn't it?

What does he mean with the answers about Guillaume Cizeron? Some kind of inside joke?

Sofia

Lil sweetheart has big ideas
On the Ice
Paulusfr, thanks for the update! Adyan looks like a big boy now. Can't wait to see how much his skating progressed in the past 6 months :)
Hmm...we'll see how long the ask.fm lasts. I don't understand why these skaters get constantly bombarded with questions about other skaters (especially Julia)...it's a bit rude, isn't it?

What does he mean with the answers about Guillaume Cizeron? Some kind of inside joke?
Some fans are constantly trying to probe into skaters' private lives by asking other skaters on ask.fm. Certainly it's rude, but they only care about whether they gets the info they want. If they fail on one skater, they'll just go on to another. So it's a bit of a relief that Adyan and some other older kids are more careful with such questions than most 11-12 year olds, whose naivete could be easily taken advantage of.
In fact, Adyan deleted his account once the very day he created it, but now he seems to be fine with it and handling it well. I don't think he'll check it often, though.
(A little bit of hint: they assume that Guillaume is gay. It may help you understand some of the jokes about him.)

paulusfr

On the Ice
Yeah, someone asked why Adian isn't engaged to Julia - is he gay? :laugh: And the same person offered to pay attention to Guillaume. So now guys (Adian and Vlad Tarasenko) used jokes on this subject when anyone asked about their personal lifes.

What about this
I don't understand why these skaters get constantly bombarded with questions about other skaters (especially Julia)...it's a bit rude, isn't it?
It's not a secret that Julia is absolutely the most popular and favorite skater in Russia, even more popular than Plushenko. And she has a whole army of fans. Of course not all of these fans are reasonable so... They annoy the other skaters by many questions about Julia or even threats.

Last edited: