Adian Pitkeev | Page 22 | Golden Skate

Adian Pitkeev

plushyfan

Record Breaker
Country
Hungary

I don't like the CSKA but I like Eteri. I couldn't see that the skaters are making great progress in CSKA. I know that is the most strongest club and this club has the best conditions, but I'm afraid Adian's career will be as Artur Gachinsky had. I know Eteri has many students, but she can handle it. I don't think Adian's relatively bad end of season is Eteri's fault.

Last edited:

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
I guess Buyanova can give him more of her time, but I cannot say she impresses me as a coach at all. Good luck to Adian, I guess. :(

Sorrento

Record Breaker
I don't like the CSKA but I like Eteri. I couldn't see that the skaters are making great progress in CSKA. I know that is the most strong club and this club has the best conditions, but I'm afraid Adian's career will be as Artur Gachinsky had. I know Eteri has many students, but she can handle it. I don't think Adian's relatively bad end of season is Eteri's fault.
I try to see it as a positive change for him or at least a chance. I hope the different atmosphere could benefit him in a way. From his interview I see that he has lots of energy and he is a curious and talented young guy. Maybe he needs to try out new things including coaches, new music, different training methods. And I expect him to become a little bit more extraverted during his performances. And having another strong competitive athlete as Max Kovtun training side by side at the same rink might be beneficial to both of them. Or not. Who knows.
I have nothing against Eteri as a coach, she does a great job with her athletes. But I also believe that if athletes want to try something new- they totally should give it a try to not have any regrets in future.
Hope they have a proper solution to his back problems and he has a great season ahead. I am actually very curious how he might change under Buyanova.

plushyfan

Record Breaker
Country
Hungary
^
We will see...I like this guy, too so I would like to see a succesful career of him.

Sofia

Lil sweetheart has big ideas
On the Ice
^ Probably Adyan could set a good example for Kovtun in terms of work ethic.

IMHO the most definite plus side of this coaching change is that if Adyan gets injured again, he will undergo treatment and rehabilitation better than those in any other club in Russia (among single skaters), eg. seeing German sports doctors if the injury is serious. This could be one of the reasons for a switch to CSKA.

Last edited:

paulusfr

On the Ice
I hope he can get choreo from Tchernyshev because that would be amazing.

Yeah, it would be interesting to realize what he can do for Adian.
Also, Alexandra Proklova, who skates under Buyanova now, also confirmed rumours about Adian.

Last edited:

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Happy B-Dizzle Adian!!! Come back strong with some more 4-3 jumps :cheer:

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Yay! Happy birthday to Adian! Is 18 the age for adulthood in Russia? Cause I know it varies in different countries.