Football/Soccer Is The Greatest Game On Earth. | Page 98 | Golden Skate

Football/Soccer Is The Greatest Game On Earth.

LRK

Record Breaker
@Alba - I happened to catch a little of Eurogoals on Eurosport, and, if I understood correctly, Totti is now the oldest Champions League goal scorer - Congratulations! :) I'm so glad too, and... I miss him not playing in the national team - it just isn't as much... fun without him. And I don't care about his age - besides, quite apparently, he's "still got it". ;)

Alba

Record Breaker
@Alba - I happened to catch a little of Eurogoals on Eurosport, and, if I understood correctly, Totti is now the oldest Champions League goal scorer - Congratulations! :) I'm so glad too, and... I miss him not playing in the national team - it just isn't as much... fun without him. And I don't care about his age - besides, quite apparently, he's "still got it". ;)

I fully agree with you my dear. He's "still got it". ;)

SHA

Rinkside
The Crimson Tide opened as a six-point favorite for its Saturday road trip to LSU then week after they play Miss State so still chance to move up to Bowl Game

Alba

Record Breaker
The Crimson Tide opened as a six-point favorite for its Saturday road trip to LSU then week after they play Miss State so still chance to move up to Bowl Game

Who's Crimson Tide? A USA team?

ice coverage

Record Breaker
Crimson Tide over Gators 42 to 21 and now ranked 3/2 in NCAA Polls. Go Alabama

Who's Crimson Tide? A USA team?

SHA is referring to American football -- i.e., not soccer. (I take it that soccer is the intended subject of this thread.)

Because your knowledge of the U.S. already is very broad, I will "translate" ;) a little bit, in case you are interested:

NCAA stands for National Collegiate Athletic Association.

The Crimson Tide and the Gators are the names of the teams from the University of Alabama and the University of Florida, respectively.

LSU = Louisiana State University.

Miss State = Mississippi State University.​

Alba

Record Breaker
Thank you golden. Yes, I was thinking about soccer. :)

Miss State it's a funny name. :)