Page 2 of 130 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Thread: Football/Soccer Is The Greatest Game On Earth.

Custom Title
    Liverpool and Juventus confirmed the Champion League qualifications for next season.

Well done The Reds & Bianconeri!

Quote Originally Posted by BusyMom View Post
    Liverpool and Juventus confirmed the Champion League qualifications for next season.

Well done The Reds & Bianconeri!
    Congratulations for the title As a Chelsea fan, I don't know how much Liverpool deserves the title, but I can say for sure Chelsea doesn't deserve it this season. (but we still have chances for the UCL, at least to play the final)

And congratulations to Juve. I heard that they want to reach 100p

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Silvia451 View Post
    Congratulations for the title As a Chelsea fan, I don't know how much Liverpool deserves the title, but I can say for sure Chelsea doesn't deserve it this season. (but we still have chances for the UCL, at least to play the final)

And congratulations to Juve. I heard that they want to reach 100p
    Thanx Silvia. But we're not quite there yet. Next week match with Chelsea is the most important games of this season. We'll see. You might get the last laugh, who know!

We owed it to John W Henry though. At first when he bought the club back in 2010 I'm not so sure with another American. He proof to be very smart guys. His attendants at the matches are very impressive.

Good luck for CL next week.

Custom Title
    Tito Vilanova, Former FC Barcelona Coach, Dies at 45
    http://time.com/77546/tito-vilanova-dies/

Start this weekend with a very sad news. He was so young. His stepped-down from his role last year still shakes Barca to the core.

Yulia and Ruslena team forever! Alba's Avatar
    Tito Vilanova, Former FC Barcelona Coach, Dies at 45
    http://time.com/77546/tito-vilanova-dies/

Start this weekend with a very sad news. He was so young. His stepped-down from his role last year still shakes Barca to the core.
    RIP!

This is the first time I see this topic. Cool.

Custom Title
    Congratulation Silvia for Chelsea Winning. I'm so mad at my team right now. If they keep playing like the past 3 games, they shouldn't deserve the title anyway. Chelsea played the mind game yes sure but they left a lot of chances open too. I'll be back to edit this post in a few hours. Now I need a break.

Congratulation Silvia for Chelsea Winning. I'm so mad at my team right now. If they keep playing like the past 3 games, they shouldn't deserve the title anyway. Chelsea played the mind game yes sure but they left a lot of chances open too. I'll be back to edit this post in a few hours. Now I need a break.
    Thank you. But I'm afraid that we sent the title directly to City.
    Chelsea wasn't the most beautiful team to watch today, but it's ok for me considering the players missing, especially Luiz, Hazard and Oscar. (when I first saw the squad, with Kalas and Ivanovic there, I thought it was a joke)

RIP Tito Vilanova Today it was the first time in many years when I cheered for Barcelona...

Yulia and Ruslena team forever! Alba's Avatar
    Vujadin Boskov, who coached Real Madrid, Roma, Sampdoria and many other top European clubs as well as the Yugoslavia national team, has died.
    He won La Liga title with Real Madrid in the 1979-1980 season, and led Sampdoria to the club's first Serie A title in 1991 and reached the European Cup final with the Italian team in 1992.

He was not only a great coach but above all a great man. Very funny and ironic. RIP!

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Alba View Post
    Vujadin Boskov, who coached Real Madrid, Roma, Sampdoria and many other top European clubs as well as the Yugoslavia national team, has died.
    He won La Liga title with Real Madrid in the 1979-1980 season, and led Sampdoria to the club's first Serie A title in 1991 and reached the European Cup final with the Italian team in 1992.

He was not only a great coach but above all a great man. Very funny and ironic. RIP!
    RIP. I remember him from the nineties, back when he was with Roma. I was at some of the his games crashed between Roma-Lazio. Back then I spent some months a year in Roma and lived not that far from Stadio Olimpico. I always think that he looked a bit like Bill Murray from the Groundhog Day.

Thank you for joining us here Alba.

Thank you. But I'm afraid that we sent the title directly to City.
    Chelsea wasn't the most beautiful team to watch today, but it's ok for me considering the players missing, especially Luiz, Hazard and Oscar. (when I first saw the squad, with Kalas and Ivanovic there, I thought it was a joke)

RIP Tito Vilanova Today it was the first time in many years when I cheered for Barcelona...
    Mourinho always the smart one. He knew he didn't need the best team to beat Liverpool. From last week match, it showed that Chelsea is still the better team. We'll see what will happen in the next 10 days.

Sorry for CL's result though. Haven't got a time to watch them yet, since I got tangle with work this week. Not so sure what happening for both games. Just checked the result but not the analysis. I want to watch them first before checking the details.

Custom Title
    Just realized that it is only 40 days to go for the World Cup. Wow. Time flies.

Custom Title
    Congratulation for Man City and Juventus, for the 2013-2014 title.

Congratulations to Atletico Madrid, the new winner of La liga!
    Great season, very good team and probably the best coach this season There are few chances of beating Real Madrid in the UCL final, so I'm happy they won a trophy this year.

Custom Title
    Congratulations to Atletico Madrid, the new winner of La liga!
    Great season, very good team and probably the best coach this season There are few chances of beating Real Madrid in the UCL final, so I'm happy they won a trophy this year.
    They have a very great season. Their dynamics are impressive and exciting. Wish them well for the next season.

Custom Title
    Barca's new coach.
    http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/27477125

Wow, La Liga is mean business. You can be replaced even your team finished as a runner-up.

That's a great thread! Along with figure skating, I like football very much, too. At present I'm excited about the ManCity victory , disappointed with Barca's results - and, of course, looking forward to the World Championship!

Page 2 of 130 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 ... LastLast