Football/Soccer Is The Greatest Game On Earth. | Page 37 | Golden Skate

Football/Soccer Is The Greatest Game On Earth.

makaihime

Final Flight
Portugal needs to make up 4 point deficit in the game against Ghana and I just don't see that happening with the current team.

Meoima

Match Penalty
Portugal needs to make up 4 point deficit in the game against Ghana and I just don't see that happening with the current team.
Ghana is very strong in term of physical literally, and I am not sure Portugal have enough healthy players at the moment.

makaihime

Final Flight
Looks to me like Portugal is out anyways so they should just let CR7 rest, he was looking pretty bad out there tbh

Alba

Record Breaker
A draw would suit both to USA and Germany, and with gd Germany will pass as first from the group.

BusyMom

Medalist
Final games of group stage for Group A and B tonight. :popcorn:

Hope Spain and Australia plays well since they got nothing left out there but their dignities.

BusyMom

Medalist
0-1 Spain got the lead (Villa, of course).:bang:

Well..he announced his retirement from International Football. This is a farewell then.

skatedreamer

Medalist
Country
United-States
A draw would suit both to USA and Germany, and with gd Germany will pass as first from the group.

Even though the US is still alive in the tournament, there's much disappointment here about yesterday's tie. :cry: Also lots of :bang:

Still, there was a time not so long ago when the US would have been out on its butt waaaaaay before now.

BusyMom

Medalist
Even though the US is still alive in the tournament, there's much disappointment here about yesterday's tie. :cry: Also lots of :bang:

Still, there was a time not so long ago when the US would have been out on its butt waaaaaay before now.
The US team did pretty well yesterday. I'm also disappointed with the results but their chance is better than Portugal. :yay: If Ghana could get the draw from the Germany, US could have the same result. :biggrin:

Now 3-0 for Spain. :bang:

LRK Remember our dream team? Villa, Alonso, Pique, Mata...the veteran?

Alba

Record Breaker

Not only still alive, I think they will pass. Even in case they lose against Germany and Ghana wins against Portugal, there is still the gd to be seen.

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I'm just glad there is a buzz in the states for real football. To me that is a win in itself :clap: Entirely due to the effort these guys have shown. IMO as deserving of anyone to advance. That's a huge step.

Alba

Record Breaker
Holland 2 - Chile 0

Roben was great again. I can't belive how fast he is after this whole season. :jaw:

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
^
Quick math: Croatia has to win to advance, right?

As for Brazil - Cameroon, I now want to see some samba football :popcorn:

skatedreamer

Medalist
Country
United-States
Last edited:

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
A story in yesterday's NY Times says that a witch doctor from Ghana put a curse on Ronaldo's knees. Apparently it didn't work -- at least not yesterday -- but who knows? :laugh:

And I heard journalist rumors that Ghana plays fixed games for money :confused:

100th goal of WC in 100th game of Brazil in WC. Is that a sign??? :popcorn:

Sign for what? Now 1-1 ! This WC is awesome :rock:

Meoima

Match Penalty
This stage is no different from the knock-out. I am too light-hearted for all these things. :cry: