Football/Soccer Is The Greatest Game On Earth. | Page 8 | Golden Skate

Football/Soccer Is The Greatest Game On Earth.

BusyMom

Medalist
Wowser! Who expected that;)?! 1-0 to Kroatia... well, this match has certainly hit the ground running... (And of course I was in the kitchen when it happened - but that is almost as expected... )
not me. ;) croatia is not so bad coming in.

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
So Brazil is in complete control of the scoreboard:hb:

Sorry but the own goal was just :rofl:

makaihime

Final Flight
Aww, just look at Marcelo. Poor bb

Oscar was :clap:
Croatia's GK was also :bow:
Marcelo's auto was :slink:
And Neymar's a drama queen as usual

BusyMom

Medalist
This time around the Brazilian lost their charms. Too much pressure on Neymar. We'll see more in 2nd half.

9M for Opening Ceremony?? :slink: Thumbs up for Africa (4years too late I know).

makaihime

Final Flight
Damn, I'm all for Brazil but I was rooting for that GK. He almost had it too, that's gotta be worst

:laugh: @ the diving though and good save from Croatia

BusyMom

Medalist
Feel sorry for the Japanese ref.

Free kick and rule-out goal. First match and already too many scratchy ground. :disapp:

LRK

Record Breaker
This time around the Brazilian lost their charms. Too much pressure on Neymar. We'll see more in 2nd half.

9M for Opening Ceremony?? :slink: Thumbs up for Africa (4years too late I know).

Actually, for me, Brazil lost their charm long ago - I used to love them long back when; in the '90s and earlier. But then, somehow, slowly, successively, they lost their magic.

I started this match with no favourite. But after that dodgy penalty that led to Brazil's 2-1, I found myself cheering for Croatia - the way I discovered this was when I started screaming "Come on! Come on!" during one of Croatia's attacks. :)

I'm a bit disappointed now... 3-1 to Brazil really doesn't show what went on in the game, but... oh, well, that's football, isn't it? (shrugs)

Meoima

Match Penalty
Feel sorry for the Japanese ref.

Free kick and rule-out goal. First match and already too many scratchy ground. :disapp:
I hope WC 2002 will not repeat. I mean Brazil is surely a strong team, but they didn't deserve that penalty.

Meoima

Match Penalty
It already started to go that path. The golden boy should be out with red card for that elbow act. :mad:
Still don't get it why a Japanese ref would help out the Brazil team? Actually they are indeed a very strong team, they didn't really need such help. :disapp: I mean the Brazilians didn't threaten him with anything, did they?

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I was pulling for Croatia in the end to tie but outside of sentimental reasons I think Brazil played better and probably should have won anyway. Despite any calls. I wonder what their PCS would be if there were judges? :slink: