Football/Soccer Is The Greatest Game On Earth. | Page 94 | Golden Skate

Football/Soccer Is The Greatest Game On Earth.

BusyMom

Medalist
BusyMom

I heard you got Balo. :laugh:
Apparently we also got Eto'o too. :bang: But since our defense team look real bad at the moment he might be good to the team. We'll see! Most of my fellas seems over the moon. They've been bombed my twitter with the minute-to minute photos the whole night. :laugh: His stints with the Sun reporter and his previous history with Man United won him the respect I guess.

Anyway, Milan seems to be very happy to get rid of him. I wonder why? Any inside Alba?
Oh, dear...

Well, think of it like this... at least he doesn't bite. :)

(Or... at least I don't think he does... ?)
Don't worry! We got that cover. There is a Behavior clause in his contract. He'll lost 2m Euro a year if he make any stupid acts. :biggrin: LFC also get the right to terminate contract if he causes any wrong doing. I guess Suarez did teach us a very valuable lesson.

Alba

Record Breaker
His stints with the Sun reporter and his previous history with Man United won him the respect I guess.

Yeah, I can imagine. :biggrin:
The thing with Sun reporter happened now?

Anyway, Milan seems to be very happy to get rid of him. I wonder why? Any inside Alba?

Milan are ***** at the moment tbh, and was going down each year. They're "happy" because he was the only one from whom they could have some money, and also because of his behavior (as usual).
It's not like he did anything bad with them, but he was often looking apathetic and lazy.
Balo is very talented and could be really a great player. The only problem is that you never know where you are with him.
I hope Rogers can make it with him. It will be good for Italy as well.
Actually I'm happy about this move.

Don't worry! We got that cover. There is a Behavior clause in his contract. He'll lost 2m Euro a year if he make any stupid acts. :biggrin: LFC also get the right to terminate contract if he causes any wrong doing. I guess Suarez did teach us a very valuable lesson.

Really? That's very very good. :thumbsup:

Alba

Record Breaker
Mario Balotelli is set to seal his return to the Premier League within the next few days following constructive talks with Brendan Rodgers. Liverpool have agreed a £16m fee with Milan for the Italy international and a three-year contract worth a basic £80,000-a-week plus £40,000 in performance and behaviour incentives.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/aug/23/mario-balotelli-16m-liverpool-transfer-ac-milan

I understand the need for bonus in performance and behaviour incentives. But it's really a shame that these people, players who already earn a lot of money, need that. :rolleye:

LRK

Record Breaker
Oh, by the way, what's this about Eto'o and the Sun reporter? I know nothing, please do tell! (curious)

Alba

Record Breaker
Oh, I misunderstood then. But still... what about Balo and the Sun reporter then? :)

I don't know. That's why I asked Busymom. I can only imagine. :biggrin:

I couldn't understand if it's a new thing or maybe when he was with City.
Also, it could be she was speaking about Eto'o. I'm not sure.

LRK

Record Breaker
@BusyMom - Where are you? Where are you, BusyMom? Come and free Alba and me from our suspense! (@Alba - I don't know if you feel any suspense, but I thought it would be more forceful if it were the both of us, so I hope you'll pardon me for dragging you into it. ;) )

(I don't know, but I'm picturing something really exciting... like an altercation or something.... :) )

Alba

Record Breaker
@BusyMom - Where are you? Where are you, BusyMom? Come and free Alba and me from our suspense! (@Alba - I don't know if you feel any suspense, but I thought it would be more forceful if it were the both of us, so I hope you'll pardon me for dragging you into it. ;) )

(I don't know, but I'm picturing something really exciting... like an altercation or something.... :) )

Oh I'm feeling the suspense, a lot. :laugh:
Waiting for BusyMom here. :popcorn:

BusyMom

Medalist
:biggrin: Sorry to leave you guys hanging. Got a monster allergies last night!

Start with The Sun first then. Liverpool fans have been launched the campaign against The Sun for ages because they claim and insist the drunken LFC fans were the cause of Hillsborough disaster even after the latest evidences from the investigating committee and other news agencies proven otherwise. BBC did a very good documentary on the subject but it's too stressful so I'm not going there.

Balotelli has been against The Sun for some time now (might be on different agenda but still). http://www.irishexaminer.com/breaki...will-endear-him-to-liverpool-fans-639791.html

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/aug/23/mario-balotelli-16m-liverpool-transfer-ac-milan

I understand the need for bonus in performance and behaviour incentives. But it's really a shame that these people, players who already earn a lot of money, need that. :rolleye:
A real shame indeed. These bad boys even with out-of-these-world talents need a real strong and secure leash. Some of the news stated that Balo is the cheapest deal for LFC this summer. :disapp: What happened to our football's world to make 16m EURO being the cheap deal. Suarez sure made a real impact to our club. :sarcasm:

LRK

Record Breaker
:biggrin: Sorry to leave you guys hanging. Got a monster allergies last night!

Start with The Sun first then. Liverpool fans have been launched the campaign against The Sun for ages because they claim and insist the drunken LFC fans were the cause of Hillsborough disaster even after the latest evidences from the investigating committee and other news agencies proven otherwise. BBC did a very good documentary on the subject but it's too stressful so I'm not going there.

Balotelli has been against The Sun for some time now (might be on different agenda but still). http://www.irishexaminer.com/breaki...will-endear-him-to-liverpool-fans-639791.html

Ah, the enemy of our enemy is our friend? Makes perfect sense to me. :)

Alba

Record Breaker
:rofl:

Anyway congratulation for yesterday Milan first cup of the season. I hope they keep up the good work since I'm a big fan of Pippo. Don't want to see him go. I also heard about Torres' news. :think:

I'm a Roma fan. :biggrin:

Alba

Record Breaker
OOps...sorry. :laugh: Why I always think that you're Milan's?

Because the always ask me about Milan here. It does makes sense though.
Milan, Inter and Juve are the biggest and most well known Italian clubs at international level. ;)
Nobody cares about Roma. :laugh: