Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6
Results 76 to 84 of 84

Thread: Victoria Sinitsina & Nikita Katsalapov

  1. #76
    Columnist
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    646
    Quote Originally Posted by adelia View Post
    Yup. I think she trusts him but he is wary of reciprocating that trust. Maybe he is worried about wrecking another partnership after the previous one got too personal. Perhaps over-compensating. *shrugs*
    Well, its still two people who make a partner / relationship not one alone

    And falling in love is natural, it happens everywhere be it at work, in your sports team or even by just sitting on a bench at a rainy day...

  2. #77
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    194
    I still think the choreography of free dance is very interesting... . Best of luck in future competitions!

  3. #78
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Procrastinating by Watching my Fav. Skaters
    Posts
    1,073
    I was sad about their lift issues in the FD because prior to the lift, there were notable improvements in certain aspects of their skating and FD. I wish them all of the best in future competitions! And I certainly am not counting them out yet. They've only been together for a short time; and improvements are being made.

    I agree with those that stated they're not quite yet gelled as a team. I could see where perhaps they're making it too much of a business deal and not doing the talking/communicating that they really need to be doing if they want to continue to improve and have chances for success.

  4. #79
    Rinkside
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    24
    The situation in the Russian national team:
    1. Bobrova-Soloviev
    2. Ilyinikh-Zhiganshin
    3. Monko-Khalyavin
    4. Stepanova-Bukin

    Sinitsina Kazalapov can compete for the 5th place only which keeps him off the national team and European and World championships.

  5. #80
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,111
    Quote Originally Posted by MariaRafael View Post
    The situation in the Russian national team:
    1. Bobrova-Soloviev
    2. Ilyinikh-Zhiganshin
    3. Monko-Khalyavin
    4. Stepanova-Bukin

    Sinitsina Kazalapov can compete for the 5th place only which keeps him off the national team and European and World championships.
    If they had done a senior B to erase the memories of NHK they could be pulling for higher places. There was Golden Spin, Santa Claus Cup and others. I feel for them though. Maybe Victoria's fall was harder than she let on or Marina is doing some major changes to the FD. It seems too difficult for them at the moment. All the best though going forward.

  6. #81
    Rinkside
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    24
    Wisp of a thing? She is 4 cm taller and 5 kg heavier than Elena. That is why Katsalapov can hardly drag her. She is very slow, her stance is too high, technically she is so much inferior to Elena ... OK, the guy got what he wanted, serves him right.

  7. #82
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by MariaRafael View Post
    Wisp of a thing? She is 4 cm taller and 5 kg heavier than Elena. That is why Katsalapov can hardly drag her. She is very slow, her stance is too high, technically she is so much inferior to Elena ... OK, the guy got what he wanted, serves him right.
    This is the wrong thread for you, take it elsewhere.

  8. #83
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    500
    Posted in the other thread:
    Quote Originally Posted by mnm464 View Post
    Yes, thank you! To all of you disregarding Nick(Nikita) and Vika, saying they don't work hard or whatever, you don't know what you're talking about because I see them train everyday, working at the rink for many many hours. And to those of you that say he is a jerk, he is most definitely not. He is sensitive and is anything but you say mean about him. He congratulates and wishes good luck to all the other dancers at the rink and gets along with everyone and shows concern for younger skaters if they're troubled. Maybe he has a big ego, and "doesn't back it up with his skating" but it will make him a champion one day, because he and Victoria will be fantastic one day!

  9. #84
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,111
    Quote Originally Posted by adelia View Post
    Posted in the other thread:
    All the best to Viki and Nik. I think all has turned out for the better for both pairs. Somehow in my mind they fit each other better. Some will just take more time to gel, thats it. I hope in time people will stop talking about the split first because we'll never truly understand it all and second because it is really none of our business.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •