Victoria Sinitsina & Nikita Katsalapov | Page 7 | Golden Skate

Victoria Sinitsina & Nikita Katsalapov

s_parks

Record Breaker
Ah, I heard about his injury. Fortunately, it doesn't seem to be very serious. I wish them the best of luck next season. :)

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Just saw a photo on Viki's Facebook page and was going to post it to the future prospects thread, as it seemed like an appropriate place.

However, I had never ventured into that thread before, as I expected it to be very negative. And sure enough, it was. In fact, after only looking at the final 2 pages, I ran away!

So, into this thread it goes instead!

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd...._=1436496872_7aa4ad459490677fb1b69b03ef281c07

EDIT: Here's another photo from the same shoot

Well, if the skating doesn't work out, Viki definitely has a future as an commercial model.

We all knew she was gorgeous. :love: But, judging by this, I bet she could sell ice to the Eskimos!

Either that or instantly melt it for them! :laugh:

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

Barb

Record Breaker
Just saw a photo on Viki's Facebook page and was going to post it to the future prospects thread, as it seemed like an appropriate place.

However, I had never ventured into that thread before, as I expected it to be very negative. And sure enough, it was. In fact, after only looking at the final 2 pages, I ran away!

So, into this thread it goes instead!

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd...._=1436496872_7aa4ad459490677fb1b69b03ef281c07

EDIT: Here's another photo from the same shoot

Well, if the skating doesn't work out, Viki definitely has a future as an commercial model.

We all knew she was gorgeous. :love: But, judging by this, I bet she could sell ice to the Eskimos!

Either that or instantly melt it for them! :laugh:

CaroLiza_fan

I know, she is so gorgeous :yes: and always looks so natural.