Favorite SP this year? | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Favorite SP this year?

flutzy13

On the Ice
By discipline

Ladies: Carolina- everything else was a distant second. Really liked Gracie's reworked SP and Ashley's Shine On. Valentina Marchei also.

Mens: Jason & Hanyu's were both excellent vehicles.

Pairs: Duhamel & Radford's Tribute was their best program ever. MT/M's cute, flirty routine. Castelli & Shnapir's Santana.

Dance: My absolute favorites were Anna & Luca and also Hubbell & Donohue. HMs to Tessa & Scott and Chock & Bates.

alicetang

Rinkside
my top top favorites would have to be mao's nocturne and yuzuru's parisienne walkways short programs. they're both so wonderfully put together and brought out my favorite aspects of each skater (although i'm starting to tire of hearing those guitar riffs in yuzu's program tbh)
other programs i really liked this year were akiko's short (beautiful beautiful selection for her), carolina's short (ethereal, delicate, sighs), machida's short (worlds doe), and of course yuna's short (it really captured the subtleties of her skating just *-*)

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I went shopping today and couldn't get "Nocturne" out of my head. In a good way of course.

Procrastinator

On the Ice
I actually really liked Adelina's Carmen despite the opinion of others. And v/t waltz also goes without saying.

Miss Ice

Let the sky fall~
Medalist
Yuna's "Send in the Clowns" and loved So Youn's "Swan Lake" as well. (I not Korean, fyi). I just loved the balletic and flowy aspects of these programs. I liked Carolina's Olympic "Ave Maria" too.

jenm

The Last One Degree
Medalist
Jason Brown's Riverdance :D [Edit: So I found out, Riverdance was not his SP, LOL. I've not seen his SP :(. I'm missing out a lot]
I've not seen all the men's sp. :(

Ladies:
Yuna's Send in the Clowns
Mao's Nocturne
They're like yin and yang for me :)

I really like Kaetlyn Osmond's SP. It's sad she wasn't able to perform it perfectly in competition. :( She's a great entertainer and quite frankly better in interpreting the music than the Russians in Sochi (not to offend anyone, just sharing my opinion).

Sam-Skwantch

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Jason Brown's Riverdance :D
I've not seen all the men's sp. :(

Ladies:
Yuna's Send in the Clowns
Mao's Nocturne
They're like yin and yang for me

I really like Kaetlyn Osmond's SP. It's sad she wasn't able to perform it perfectly in competition. :( She's a great entertainer and quite frankly better in interpreting the music than the Russians in Sochi (not to offend anyone, just sharing my opinion).

:mad::mad::):laugh::p

Sam-Skwantch

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
^:p

Just playing around. I can respect that.

Ps. I fixed the fix.